Downhole Tool Specialist - North Slope, Alaska
Company: SolstenXP Inc
Posted on: June 22, 2022
DescriptionDownhole Tool Specialist - North Slope Alaska Since
1966, Quadco LLC has been a recognized leader in the oil and gas
services industry. As an integral component of our overall product
and service suite, we provide our customers with service and
equipment for well intervention operations on oil and gas wells.
The tools are run with third party providers via thru-tubing
techniques on coiled tubing and also on slickline or using "smart"
wire. The purpose of well intervention is to restore and enhance
production, improve efficiencies, or to re-complete wells. We
present a variety of opportunities for career minded service
professionals who appreciate the rewards of contributing in a
meaningful way to a winning team. As a Downhole Tool Specialist,
the successful candidate will have the following duties and will
need to meet qualification standards as set out below. Career
development advancement is encouraged. This position is full time /
rotational - 3 weeks on / 3 weeks off, minimum 12 hour shifts per
day, 7 days/week.The Downhole Tool Specialist shall have the
following job duties and on the job training:
- Conduct field operations for well intervention and workover
services using coiled tubing and wireline.
- Confirm downhole tools are ready, complete, and correct for job
- Consult with clients concerning Quadco tools and services.
Provide training and instruction on proper operation of tools and
assist field operations as needed.
- Promote and maintain positive customer relations. Accountable
for on-site client satisfaction.
- Communicate with Quadco base operations while on location.
- Mobilize tools from company operations base to field
- Perform in-ship activities such as breaking down and
re-dressing downhole tools.
- Complete and submit field service documentation in a timely
- Ensure full compliance with all Quadco and Client Health,
Safety and Environmental requirements as well as Federal and State
- Knowledge of oil and gas field operations and equipment.
- Slick-line / E-Line / Coiled Tubing / Completion experience
- Working knowledge of downhole tools required.The Downhole Tool
Specialist shall have the following qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Possession of a valid Driver's License
- Possession of, or ability to obtain NSTC safety
- Ability to work legally in the U.S.A.
- Rotating travel (3 weeks on / 3 weeks off) schedule to North
Slope, 12 hour shifts, 7 days/week.
- Ability to rotate originating from Anchorage on flights to the
North Slope provided by the company.
- Must pass a comprehensive background check/motor vehicle report
and drug/alcohol screening.
- All employees visiting client sites must adhere to client
requirements, including Covid relating testing and/or vaccinations.
Employee must be willing to obtain full vaccinations and undergo
periodic testing as required by clients.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with a
customer service mindset.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.The Downhole Tool
Specialist shall receive the following compensation and benefits:
- Rate will be commensurate with qualifications and
- Generous medical, dental, vision benefits.
- Employer paid life insurance.
- 401k with employer match.
- Tuition Reimbursement POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
FULL-TIME/PART-TIME: Full-TimeDIVISION: SolstenXP Venture Funding,
LLCCLOSE DATE: EXEMPT/NON-EXEMPT: Non-ExemptOPEN DATE:
6/17/2022LOCATION: AK, AnchorageEOE STATEMENT: We are an equal
employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: SolstenXP Inc, Anchorage , Downhole Tool Specialist - North Slope, Alaska, Other , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!