Company: Vista Optical in Select FredMeyer Stores
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Company DescriptionVista Optical located in select Fred Meyer
stores is part of National Vision, one of the largest and
fastest-growing optical retailers in the United States.
Conveniently located within Fred Meyer, Vista Optical provides
great selection and service with the ease of one-stop shopping.For
more details about Vista Optical in select Fred Meyer stores, visit
.At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see their best
to live their best. We help people by making quality eye care and
eyewear more affordable and accessible.Our strong force of talented
opticians and associates help customers see their best to live
their best. By selling, fitting and dispensing eyewear to customers
with superb customer service, our opticians ensure our standard of
excellence is never compromised -- and they're rewarded for that
with an impressive benefits package.How would you like to have
Sundays off? Yes, every Sunday we are closed! -Job DescriptionWhat
would you do? - The Specifics
- Meet or exceed National Vision's sales and company
- Achieve and maintain the highest level of customer
- Accurately process orders for eyewear via the POS/SDS
- Take optical measurement for patient eyewear as permitted by
- Coordinate the distribution of eyewear products to patients
according to National Vision -guidelines.
- Assist with dispensing eyeglasses and contact lens to patients,
as permitted by state law.
- Perform insertion and removal training of contact lenses to
patients as directed by management and permitted by state law.
- Contribute in the marketing of the store by passing out flyers,
making PA announcements and participating in Business Builder
- Complete inventory count and replenish -stock as necessary.
- Maintain visual merchandising according to Brand and Company
- Mentor potential Apprentice Opticians as permitted by
law.QualificationsAre you the right fit? - The Suitable Talent
- Strong selling skills.
- Ability to learn optical knowledge.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Obtain/Maintain license, as required by state.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Able to work and interact effectively within a host store
environment, adhering to and promoting all host store policies,
procedures and regulations.Additional InformationTaking care of our
peopleWe understand the importance of financial health and
security, and because of that, we provide competitive compensation
to all Associates - including bonus potential for every position in
the store! We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including
health and dental insurance, 401k retirement savings with company
match, flex spending account, paid personal time off, paid company
holidays, parental leave, employee eyewear discount and much, much
more. At National Vision, we strive to deliver opportunities for
professional growth and long-term career fulfillment. We provide
training programs, access to educational courses and pride
ourselves on the ever-increasing amount of promotions from
within.Please see our website - -to learn more.National Vision is
an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Vista Optical in Select FredMeyer Stores, Anchorage , Licensed Optician, Other , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!