Business Sales Account Executive
Posted on: April 14, 2019
What you'll be doing...
With your superior sales expertise, excellent customer service
skills, and excitement for technology, you'll deliver exceptional
and innovative business solutions that support our technology
evolution and change the way businesses connect. Whether you're
continuously hunting and prospecting for new business or growing
existing accounts, you'll consult with customers to identify their
business challenges and recommend tailored solutions to solve
them---and ultimately, build their business and ours.
- Educating and exciting customers while creating innovative
- Understanding and selling cutting edge integrated software
solutions including; Cloud, Security, and Google platforms.
- Generating revenue and meeting sales targets.
- Developing and qualifying leads within respective territory to
drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling and
leading generation campaigns.
- Closing sales and customer contracts.
- Providing follow-up training for new business customers.
- Tracking and reporting progress through sales force automation
Now that you know what we're looking for, let's get down to the
type of things you're looking for. Embark on a sales career with
Verizon and you'll:
Have more control over your income.
Verizon offers a competitive salary plus commissions and other
incentives. Oh, and did we mention great benefits that start day
Our technologies, and our customers' needs, are always evolving.
You'll be at the forefront of the tech world's latest trends.
Create a path for success.
We believe in lifelong learning, and provide award-winning training
also from day one. Our investment is in you and your success at
Learn more about our recent awards and recognition.
What we're looking for...
You're a self-proclaimed tech person and thrive on crafting the
right solution to solve a client's problems. And you are great at
explaining how complex technology can solve every day business
problems-in language people understand. You don't mind cold-calling
because meeting new people and discovering their needs is what you
enjoy. People seek you out for advice and counsel. You drive to win
and take the initiative to close deals and help others around you.
You know that when the team wins, we all win.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with contract negotiations, negotiation of deals and
working with Finance for contracts.
- Willingness to travel more than 50% of the time within your
assigned geographic area.
- Successful completion of motor vehicle report check.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Business acquisition experience, including prospecting/cold
- Two or more years of business-to-business or outside sales
- SaaS sales experience.
- Technology sales and educational experience.
- Experience with CRM, sales force or a client management
- Creative style using social media selling tools
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to drive sales
- Strong face to face presentation skills.
- Aptitude for acquiring sales skills and product knowledge.
- Proven ability to create and maintain strong business
relationships with all levels of client organizations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial
- Willingness to evaluate current strategies and quickly
transform when necessary.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people,
transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with
each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable
network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security
solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as,
video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and
benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where
you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in
code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our
employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Keywords: Verizon, Anchorage , Business Sales Account Executive, Sales , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!