Client Services Representative
Company: National Veterinary Associates
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Alaska Veterinary Clinic is in search of an outstanding part OR
full time Client Service Representative! We are excited to be
relocating to a state of the art facility this fall, and we are
looking for someone to join us in this transition.
We are seeking a highly motivated, positive, team-oriented,
compassionate and professional individual who values exceptional
client service in addition to the highest quality patient care.
We are a fun & fast-paced clinic looking for a successful candidate
whom must be highly organized, dependable, detail oriented, and
able to multi-task. The ability to maintain a pleasant & positive
demeanor and deliver consistent, first-class client customer
service, regardless of circumstances, is critical. Must be willing
to work a schedule that may include closing shifts and
Skills and Qualifications:
* Experience preferred, but willing to train the right person!
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Excellent customer service skills
* Refined interpersonal and telephone communication skills
* A high level of computer proficiency (including Microsoft
* Cash and Credit Card handling experience
* An exceptional attention to detail
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must work well
with others and be a fast & eager learner!
* A strong work ethic, confidence, punctuality and an overall great
* The ability to lift and carry at least 40lbs
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Greeting clients; checking in and out
* Manage multiple phone lines & scheduling appointments
* Reviewing invoices, breaking down individual charges
* Payment processing & cash handling (cash, checks, credit, debit,
CareCredit, Scratch Pay)
* Help manage & maintain accurate patient records, lab work and
* Communicate professionally and effectively with Doctors,
Technicians and Clients
* Basic opening and closing duties including light janitorial
This position offers competitive compensation starting at
Priority will be given to applicants with previous experience in a
veterinary or medical profession. Knowledge of AVImark is a
* Medical insurance and ancillary (vision/dental) benefits
* Paid time off/holiday pay
* Generous pet care discount & uniform allowance
* 401K plan
* Always room for growth and continued education for our staff!
Pre-employment drug screening and criminal background checks are
required prior to employment.
MUST PROVIDE RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED FOR OPENING.
Keywords: National Veterinary Associates, Anchorage , Client Services Representative, Sales , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!