Company: Hudson Group
Posted on: May 13, 2022
A $300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30
years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than
1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn't
serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter
terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our
greatest assets: our team members. We're dedicated to hiring and
training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the
customer as the Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're
fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training,
skills development, and career pathways - as our team members grow
and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
- A rate of pay of $15.00 per hour
- A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
- A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
- $300 hiring bonus for joining our team!
This Sales Associate Job Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
- Helping others, understanding a customer's needs and in turn
provide an amazing customer service experience while having fun
Your Team is counting on you as a Sales Associate to:
- Work a mid-shift of 10:00 am to 6:30 pm weekdays, weekends &
- Work an evening/closing shift of 6:00 pm to 2:30 am weekdays,
weekends & holidays
- Work a full-time schedule
Sales Associate Key Duties:
- Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter the store or
approach the cash wrap.
- Follow all company policies, cash handling policies, and
special store loss prevention procedures.
- Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees, and
- Effectively operate a cash register.
- Know basic store layout to assist customers in their selection
of products and be able to answer customer questions about the
- Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding
businesses/offerings within the facility.
- Communicate pricing, out of date and inventory issues with
- Assist other store employees in maintaining security in
- Stock merchandise.
- Inform management of any out-of-stock situations.
- Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store, which includes
sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures
- Assist with book inventory process (i.e., ordering, receiving,
- Perform related work as assigned.
- Be able to lift 40 pounds
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in the operation of a cash register
- Be able to lift 40 pounds
- Previous customer service/ cashier experience in a retail
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior stockroom or warehouse experience
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family
- Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Universal Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K &
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified
individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to
age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national
origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status,
genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable
federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an
inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique
experiences, backgrounds, and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of
background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including
the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this
position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any
position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out
Keywords: Hudson Group, Anchorage , Sales Associate, Sales , Wasilla, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!