Cabin Service Agent ($13.00/Hour + $1,000 Bonus + Flight Privileges)
Company: Unifi Aviation, LLC
Posted on: January 9, 2022
- Cleaning and servicing of aircraft interiors, including cabin,
cockpit, galleys, and lavatories.
- Helps prepare the cabin for Customer boarding and departure,
which can include cleaning of seats, seat pockets, floor, galleys,
- Checking, handling, assembling, removing, and installing
passenger service cabin furnishings and supplies according to list
specifications and cleaning must be highly detailed and specific to
ensure all areas are completely free of dirt, debris, marks,
- Performs other related duties as assigned within the
appropriate skill and experience capabilities expected for this
- Must be a local (in-state) resident.
- Valid In-State Drivers License.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to pass up to a 10-year background check.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined
by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must complete ramp and SIDA training to obtain airport
authority identification security.Experience:No prior experience
necessary. Must be open minded and ready to work as part of a
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.Preferred
QualificationsEducation:High School diploma or GED.Experience:One+
year of relevant experience.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Able to communicate information and instructions verbally
and/or via radio equipment.
- Able to communicate effectively in a professional
manner.Working ConditionsWork Schedule:You will need to have
flexibility to work a variety of shifts, including nights,
weekends, holidays and overtime. We operate in a shift bid
- Must be able to be alert to moving vehicles or aircraft and use
- Enjoy the outdoors on a daily basis (sun, rain, sleet or snow!)
May be exposed to a wide variety of weather conditions, jet and
machinery noises, fumes, dirt and dust for extended periods.
- Must be able to lift / carry / push / pull and move items of 70
pounds and/or more on a regular basis and repetitively lift weights
of 40 to 50 pounds on raised surfaces.
- Must be able to walk, climb, bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop on a
frequent basis and for extended periods.
- Must be able to work in cramped or high places.
- Must be able to carry heavy items up and down jet way
stairs.Supervisory ResponsibilitiesNone.LegalUnifi is an Equal
Keywords: Unifi Aviation, LLC, Anchorage , Cabin Service Agent ($13.00/Hour + $1,000 Bonus + Flight Privileges), Sales , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!