Janitorial Agent ($13/Hour + $1,000 Summer Bonus + Flight Privileges)
Company: Unifi Aviation, LLC
Posted on: January 8, 2022
- Cleans building floors by sweeping, moping, shampooing,
scrubbing or vacuuming.
- Cleans windows, restrooms, dusts area and empties
- Prepares requisitions for cleaning supplies and equipment
needed for cleaning.
- Prepares cleaning solutions to include mixing water and
detergents in containers in a safe manner and in accordance to
- Lifts and carries cleaning equipment, cleaning trays and cases
of supplies to service the area.
- Uses power tools/equipment to clean facility.
- Loads supplies into vehicle and returns unused supplies to
- Checks inventory to ensure there is an adequate supply of items
needed to clean area.
- Performs other related duties as assigned within the
appropriate skill and experience capabilities expected for this
- Must be a local (in-state) resident.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to pass up to a 10-year background check.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined
by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must complete ramp and SIDA training to obtain airport
authority identification security.Experience:No prior experience
necessary. Must be open minded and ready to work as part of a
detail-oriented team.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.Preferred
QualificationsEducation:High School diploma or GED.Experience:One+
year of relevant experience.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Able to communicate information and instructions verbally
and/or via radio equipment.
- Able to communicate effectively in a professional
manner.Working ConditionsWork Schedule:You will need to have
flexibility to work a variety of shifts, including nights,
weekends, holidays and overtime. We operate in a shift bid
environment.Work Environment:Must be aware and alert for moving
vehicles and aircraft.Physical Demands/Requirements:
- Must be able to lift / carry / push / pull and move items of 70
pounds and/or more on a regular basis and repetitively lift weights
of 40 to 50 pounds on raised surfaces.
- Must be able to walk, climb, bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop on a
frequent basis and for extended periods.
- Must be able to work in cramped or high places.
- Must be able to carry heavy items up and down jet way
stairs.Supervisory ResponsibilitiesNone.LegalUnifi is an Equal
Keywords: Unifi Aviation, LLC, Anchorage , Janitorial Agent ($13/Hour + $1,000 Summer Bonus + Flight Privileges), Sales , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!