Janitorial Lead Agent ($11.84 + $1,000 Summer Bonus + Flight Privileges)
Company: DAL Global Services, LLC Unifi
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Assigns activities of cargo agents and ensures completion of
- Cleans building floors by sweeping, moping, shampooing,
scrubbing or vacuuming.
- Cleans windows, restrooms, dusts area and empties
- Prepares requisitions for cleaning supplies and equipment
needed for cleaning.
- Prepares cleaning solutions to include mixing water and
detergents in containers in a safe manner and in accordance to
- Lifts and carries cleaning equipment, cleaning trays and cases
of supplies to service the area.
- Uses power tools/equipment to clean facility.
- Loads supplies into vehicle and returns unused supplies to
- Checks inventory to ensure there is an adequate supply of items
needed to clean area.
- Performs other related duties as assigned within the
appropriate skill and experience capabilities expected for this
- Must be a local (in-state) resident.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to pass up to a 10-year background check.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined
by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must complete ramp and SIDA training to obtain airport
authority identification security.Experience:
- One+ year of relevant experience. Must be open minded and ready
to work as part of a detail-oriented team.Knowledge, Skills &
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.Preferred
- High School diploma or GED.Experience:
- Two+ years of relevant experience.
- Relevant supervisory experience.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Able to communicate information and instructions verbally
and/or via radio equipment.
- Able to communicate effectively in a professional
manner.Working ConditionsWork Schedule:
- You will need to have flexibility to work a variety of shifts,
including nights, weekends, holidays and overtime. We operate in a
shift bid environment.Work Environment:
- Must be aware and alert for moving vehicles and
- Must be able to lift / carry / push / pull and move items of 70
pounds and/or more on a regular basis and repetitively lift weights
of 40 to 50 pounds on raised surfaces.
- Must be able to walk, climb, bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop on a
frequent basis and for extended periods.
- Must be able to work in cramped or high places.
- Must be able to carry heavy items up and down jet way
- Unifi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: DAL Global Services, LLC Unifi, Anchorage , Janitorial Lead Agent ($11.84 + $1,000 Summer Bonus + Flight Privileges), Sales , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!