Company: TransNorthern Aviation
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Job DescriptionTitle: Gate Agent At International
AirportDepartment: Office Reports to: Office ManagerSchedule:
Summer time position May-October 4 days a week, 10 hours a dayJob
Description and Duties: Responsibilities include but are not
- Check-in all passengers and fill out the manifest for each
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Assist with guest luggage as needed or when required
- Good communication between pilots/rampers and main office
- Receiving payment for airfare, freight and excess luggage as
- Enter all transactions into QuickBooks
- Cash receipts are brought back to the main office
- Ensure the reception or podium area is tidy
- Give directions around the airport as customers ask for
- Give 15 minute bathroom warning before the plane is ready to go
to ensure everyone is back in the lobby area ready to go when the
loading process starts.
- Answer phones and make reservations back at the main office
while you wait for the flights to return
- Above all have great customer service and help out wherever is
Keywords: TransNorthern Aviation, Anchorage , Gate Agent, Sales , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!