Company: Ben Bridge Jeweler, Inc.
Posted on: March 26, 2020
We have been in business for 105 years and we are proud to be a
subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway. Ben Bridge Jeweler has over
ninety-five Ben Bridge Jewelry and PANDORA (Owned and Operated by
Ben Bridge Jeweler) stores, across the United States and British
Columbia. We are committed to serving our customers with quality
jewelry that will be a memorable experience for generations.
Jewelry is more than just an adornment. It is a means of
expression, love, personality and history. Its meaning only grows
with time. We don't sell to a customer just once; we want to be
their jeweler for life!
Bilingual is a plus but not required.
The Key Holder position supports delivering the sales plan through
effective execution of store and operational tasks. Responsible for
leadership tasks as delegated by the Store Managers and Assistant
- Coach and team sell in the moment to maximize selling potential
- Act as the manager on duty, when scheduled, to address customer
service, vendor or maintenance
- Meet consistently meet or exceed the financial, operational and
- Generate sales through effective client building
- Contribute to the operations running a retail store
- Support an environment of teamwork, trust and collaboration
with peers, customers and supervisors
Required Minimum Qualifications
- 1 plus year of retail sales management & customer service
experience or 2 plus years of experience selling or office setting
in a leadership role.
- Experience working within a branded concept
- Working familiarity of MS Office (Word, Excel,
- Practiced outstanding customer service skills
- Practiced strong communication (written, verbal) and
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate ongoing projects, plans,
- Ability to brainstorm and problem-solve with a cross section of
- Experience with business acumen and key performance
The full-time or part-time hourly schedule is designed to provide
flex staffing during key events and peak selling times. You will be
eligible for health and welfare benefits (provided you meet the
minimum work requirement of 20 hours/week) in addition to sales
bonus, monthly incentives and SPIFFs. Other benefits include
employee merchandise discounts, paid training and paid time off,
such as: vacation, holidays, bereavement and jury duty. Paid
training includes certification from the Gemological Institute of
America (following completion of one year service time). In
addition to our medical, dental and vision insurance, Ben Bridge
Jeweler also offers a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Ben Bridge Jeweler is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity
and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon
race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual
orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability,
national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by
Keywords: Ben Bridge Jeweler, Inc., Anchorage , Sales Professional, Sales , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!