Company: Alpine Surgery Center
Posted on: November 8, 2019
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
HCA has been recognized as a World---s Most Admired Company in the
Health Care Medical Facilities Industry by Fortune Magazine. The
Ambulatory Surgery Division of HCA operates and jointly owns with
physicians 130+ surgery centers across the United States. Our cases
are performed Monday-Friday which means NO nights, NO weekends, or
On-call will be required. The size of our surgery centers naturally
creates a culture where everyone knows one another with a shared
focus on providing the best possible experience for those that we
serve. We are currently in search of additional members to join our
team!-- --We value you and your future. We provide multiple health
insurance plan options, tuition reimbursement, and many more
programs to cover a wide variety of today---s life and family
needs.-- In addition to your salary and health insurance benefits,
HCA provides a matching 401k as well as an Employee Stock Purchase
Plan (ESPP). Members of HCA receive consumer discounts on cell
phones, hotels, rental cars, and many others. Interviews are being
set immediately, you are encouraged to apply today! ----GENERAL
SUMMARY OF DUTIES - Under the direction of a Physician, the
Radiology Tech performs a variety of diagnostic radiographic
procedures in compliance with established protocols to promote
positive patient outcomes.--
--DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:--
- Completes duties according to the requirements of each
procedure requiring radiological support.
- Assembles necessary supplies and positioning aids for
scheduling procedures according to physician---s preference
- Tests and monitors equipment for proper working condition.
- Accurately comprehends and interprets verbal orders and
- Documents records and other forms, accurately adhering to
- Confirms that all persons in the room are appropriately
shielded before activating x-ray.
- Communicates information about the patient---s status to other
persons responsible for patient care.
- Applies the prescribed procedures to competently perform
radiology technician functions.
- Follows principles of aseptic technique in performing duties
during the procedure.
- Remains available during the procedure to provide timely
responses to physician or patient needs.
- Follows manufacturer---s specifications and OSHA guidelines
when performing x-ray procedure.
- Performs required maintenance of instruments, supplies, and
equipment by adhering to cleaning care, storage, and calibration
procedures as directed.
- Handles equipment and instruments correctly to provide
appropriate availability and safety.
- Maintains adequate supplies to provide immediate availability
during the procedure.
- Actively participates in staff orientation, training, education
programs, performance improvement, and quality control activities
- Competent and responsible in prevention of contamination and
transfer of infection.
- Completes on-going continual education to improve job
performance, maintain licensure/certification/registration, and
stays abreast of current trends and practices.--
--Qualifications EDUCATION:--Graduate of accredited school of
--EXPERIENCE:--Minimum two (2) years required; preferably in an
operating room or surgery center setting.----
--CERTIFICATE/LICENSE/REGISTRATION:--ARRT (R), BLS required; state
license as required; Specialty certifications may be required as
per state guidelines and/or modality.--
--Notice Our Company---s recruiters are here to help unlock the
next possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, contact
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by
physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the
practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a
comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across
approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to
deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing
care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine.
We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on
the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million
patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve
the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but
everywhere. We---re committed to improving more lives in more ways,
and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of
Keywords: Alpine Surgery Center, Anchorage , Radiology Technician, Professions , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!