Electronics Technician (SATCOM)
Posted on: May 17, 2019
We are seeking a Satellite Communications Technician in Fort
Greely, Alaska to support our NETCOM mission critical customer.
- Perform Operations and Maintenance on SATCOM equipment to
include replacement of circuit cards or major subassemblies
- Perform component level work (down to the lowest replaceable
unit (LRU) as necessary
- Perform all Operations and Maintenance (O&M) actions IAW
all Technical Manuals
- Maintain a Master Station Log IAW DISA Circular 310-D70-30,
- Perform Crypto device updates and perform CRO duties
- Operate and maintain GT3CS terminals
- Perform Preventive Maintenance and Corrective Maintenance
- Perform maintenance on ISTs, Touch Screen Executive Telephone
(TXP), Digital Small Switch - 2A (DSS-2A), ECTOCRYPT, ECC, SPARC
Workstation (Maintenance Console), Miniaturized Dual-Function
Adapter (MDA), Digital Phone Multiplexer (DPM), Universal
Digital-Loop Transceiver Multiplexer (UMUX), KIV-19M, and other
related DRSN user equipment for all DRSN users/subscribers as
required by the Governments after sufficient OJT
- Perform Operator Maintenance on HVAC, Generator, and assist
with HEMP Power System (HPS) maintenance after sufficient OJT
- Maintain Test, Measurement, and Diagnostic Equipment
- Perform ancillary training tasks Qualifications
- High School/Secondary Education plus 8+ years of experience or
2 years post secondary/AA-AS Degree plus 4+ years experience
- Current IAT Level II certification (Sec+ min.) with continuing
- Active Secret Security Clearance PREFERRED:
- 3 - 6 years' experience working hands on with a SATCOM
(preferably a 52A and MILSTAR)
- Linux and Windows Computing Environment certification is a
- Sufficient knowledge of SATCOM theory and industry
- Sufficient knowledge of SATCOM system equipment maintenance
procedures, policies, and requirements for SATCOM terminals outside
the prescribed assets mentioned in the job req.
- Attended and passed any SATCOM courses provided by Ft.
- Knowledge of DISA Pacific practices and policies
- 3 - 6 years' experience in SATCOM working on C-Band terminals.
Are you ready to join the next-generation of national security?
Employer is a fresh name in the industry with an established
portfolio and Legacy going back more than a century. We work
differently than our peers - with agility, the freedom to innovate,
an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture of responsibility. As part
of the Employer team, you'll be part of our movement to build a
great company, solve the most daunting challenges facing mankind
today, to protect and promote freedom around the world, and to
secure our future, for our families, our communities, our nation,
and our way of life.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We
consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age,
national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran
status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or
membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local
Keywords: Peraton, Anchorage , Electronics Technician (SATCOM), Professions , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!