NAC Stores & Logistics Agent (1st Shift)
Posted on: September 8, 2023
This position will run on the Wednesday through Saturday shift
from 5:00am to 3:00pm (a 4-day, 10-hour shift).
The Stores & Logistics Agent plays a vital role in the operation of
the Aircraft Maintenance Department. It will be the responsibility
of the Stores & Logistics Agent to carry out the normal day-to-day
activities associated with the warehousing and distribution of
aircraft parts, materials and tooling in support of maintenance
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Requisitioning, receiving, storing, issuing/disbursing,
transferring, exchanging, shipping and ensuring delivery of
aircraft parts, tooling, equipment and materials.
- Maintaining inventory control and integrity; data accuracy and
- Maintaining the preservation of materials and/or tooling within
established specifications and/or company requirements by following
the appropriate policies and procedures. (e.g., Shelf Life, static
sensitive parts, hazmat, etc.)
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with Aircraft
Maintenance personnel on the distribution and/or fulfillment of
parts, materials and tooling requirements.
- Provides purchasing support by analyzing and selecting proper
methods of procurement with consideration of quality, reliability
of source and urgency of need.
- Conducts logistics planning processes and execution in support
of aircraft maintenance operations.
- Maintaining a neat and orderly work environment and
- Responsible for the safe operation of mechanical and manual
material handling equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
The following requirements represent the required knowledge,
skills, and/or abilities required for this position.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have a general education degree or high school
- Previous warehouse, logistics, or similar type supply function
and/or materials handling experience preferred.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
with professionalism and accuracy.
- Must have excellent computer skills, including familiarity with
Microsoft Office Products (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Minimum age of 18 years old.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test, 5-year background check,
10-year criminal history records check and security threat
- Ability to deliver regular and predictable attendance.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to work a schedule accommodating a 24/7 operation
with minimum supervision. (e.g., holidays, weekends or
- Work overtime on short notice when operationally
- Ability to meet strict deadlines with high productivity and
- Must possess strong organizational skills and be able to
respond to change or multiple work demands.
- Must possess strong teamwork skills.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 70lbs utilizing proper
equipment or assistance.
Special Position Requirements
- Successful completion of all operation required training and
tests, including hazardous material handling.
The intent of this Description is to provide a representative
summary of the major responsibilities performed and results
expected by persons assigned to this job.They are not intended to
be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or
working conditions associated with a job. Incumbents may be
required to perform other job-related tasks other than those
specifically presented in this description.
NAC is part of Saltchuk which is a family of diversified
transportation and distribution companies with a vision to serve
our customers by being the best in North America. We value safety,
reliability, and commitment to our organizationin a work
environment where anyone would be proud for their children to
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender, identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
protected veteran. If you are a person with a disability needing
assistance with eh application process please email
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: NAC/NAMS, Anchorage , NAC Stores & Logistics Agent (1st Shift), Professions , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!