Company: Nana Regional Corporation
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Req ID: FOO01045DescriptionSummaryBuilt on a culture of safety
and integrity, NMS delivers award-winning support services to a
variety of clients every day. Our clients have peace of mind,
knowing that we are committed to delivering best-in-class service.
NMS brings creativity, technology and experience to every
project.To provide support to the facilities management department
with administrative and clerical services in a competent and
professional manner. The role requires the ability to manage a
number of tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines with good
organizational and interpersonal abilities.Hiring is contingent on
contract award and client approved candidate selection.Essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive incoming work requests and enter data into Computerized
Maintenance Management System (CMMS) system to generate work
- Dispatch work orders to appropriate technician/subcontractor as
directed by the NMS General Manager.
- Responsible for management of data in the CMMS system,
generating necessary reports, entering equipment data, and
preventive maintenance schedules into the system.
- With the NMS Foreman oversees, directs subcontractors in
repair, alteration and improvement projects.
- Process subcontractor invoices.
- Load equipment/location data into CMMS system to build asset
base as received by technicians and subcontractors.
- With NMS Foreman and Client Facilities Manager, builds
preventative maintenance scope and frequency for tracked equipment
and building components within CMMS system.
- Track and manage subcontractor insurance certificates, ensuring
that all utilized subcontractors have appropriate levels of
insurance that are up to date and in force.
- Track and maintain records of actual hard costs of labor,
material, subcontractor and equipment for accurate billing.
- With NMS Foreman assist with work scheduling and communication
to internal and external customers.
- With NMS Foreman, assist with reconciliation, verification and
accuracy for monthly billing invoice for client.
- Other duties as assigned by NMS Foreman. QualificationsTHIS
- A High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- A valid Driver's License and an acceptable driving record for
the past three (3) years to be eligible under NMS' vehicle
- Extensive Computer Skills: A very high degree of competence
using computers, working knowledge of CMMS Software as well as
Microsoft Office, Word, & Excel, Adobe Reader XI (create, edit PDF
- Must be fluent in speaking, reading, and writing English.
- Previous experience with the operation of Computerized
Maintenance Management Systems.
- Previous experience with the operation of Building Automation
- This position is mainly an administrative position, however, 3
to 5 years in a Maintenance Technician position is highly desired
but not required. Skills and Abilities:
- Basic knowledge of OSHA's rules/regulations for both
maintenance & construction.
- Knowledge of construction materials terminology and
- Ability to read & interpret blueprints, schematics, etc.
- Good Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Safety Conscious.
- Good 'People' Skills, Personable & Professional
- Reliable, Versatile, Well-Organized, Disciplined, Self-Starter
Background position ranking skill levels:Language skills sufficient
to:1. Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating
and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.2. Write
routine reports and correspondence.3. Speak effectively before
others.4. Read and utilize electrical drawing, logic diagrams, and
schematics.Math skills sufficient to:1.Calculate figures and
amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions,
percentages, area, circumference, or volume.Reasoning abilities
sufficient to:1. Apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram form.2. Deal with
problems involving several variables in standardized
situations.PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The employee is regularly required to
hear, stand, walk, use hands, and reach with hands and arms. The
employee frequently is required to walk, climb, and balance. The
employee is occasionally required to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch,
crawl; and talk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up
to 25 pounds.Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception,
and ability to adjust focus. The employee may be exposed to risk of
electrical shock. The employee is frequently exposed to moving
mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet
and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne
particles; outside weather conditions; extreme cold; extreme heat;
and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually
moderate and occasionally loud.Fair Labor Standards Act Status:
Non-Exempt/ HourlyThe above is not intended to list all possible
essential functions or requirements as they are subject to change.
The employer reserves the right to revise or change this
description. This description does not constitute a written or
implied contract of employment. All employees are expected to work
varying hours of compensated overtime to accomplish various duties.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
satisfactorily perform each of the above essential duties and meet
the physical demands. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to meet these
conditions.APPLICANTS MUST PASS A PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG TEST, A POST
OFFER PHYSICAL ASSESSMENT AND A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND
CHECK.Organization: Food and Facilities ManagementJob: Maintenance
& RepairPrimary Location: US-AK-AnchorageShift: Day JobNMS is an
equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, disability, veteran protected status
or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Nana Regional Corporation, Anchorage , Maintenance Coordinator, Professions , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...