Senior Maintenance Specialist
Company: Alaska USA Federal Credit Union
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Primary Functions:Lead project activities and maintenance of
credit union facilities.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect and maintain credit union facilities. Prepare periodic
facility inspection and condition reports as required.
- Perform the highest level maintenance and repairs on credit
union facilities to ensure they are maintained in a manner that is
consistent with member and management expectations.
- Ensure assigned maintenance activities are completed in a
timely and efficient manner.
- Act as project lead and execute with available resources moves,
remodels, reconfigurations and special event support.
- Plan, determine and acquire needed assets to execute and report
on assigned projects.
- Travel to other regions to perform maintenance and lead project
- Maintain a working knowledge of building mechanical
- Perform janitorial duties as required and monitor custodial and
- Maintain minimal repair parts inventory necessary to complete
common recurring maintenance tasks.
- Perform other duties as assigned.QualificationsEducation:High
School graduate or equivalent.Creditable Experience in Lieu of
Education:Not applicableExperience/Skills:Seven years experience in
a facilities maintenance or similar position. Must have a working
knowledge of building systems, be able to work independently and to
communicate with and relate to people. This position requires a
valid driver's license, acceptable and insurable driving record,
pre-employment physical, pre-employment and random drug testing.
Must be able to lift 70 pounds. Sorry the Share function is not
working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try
Keywords: Alaska USA Federal Credit Union, Anchorage , Senior Maintenance Specialist, Professions , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...