Patient Care Technician - Denali Dialysis
Company: Denali Dialysis
Posted on: January 23, 2023
We are seeking an energetic, dedicated person to fill a Patient
Care Technician position at our dialysis clinic in Alaska.
The primary responsibilities of this position are:
- Cares for and monitors patients before, during, and post
- Prepares dialysis machine and its components for
- Transports patients, records patient's weight, temperature,
blood pressure, pulse rate and respiration rate.
- Explains dialysis procedure and operation of hemodialysis
machine to patient before treatment to allay anxieties.
- Inspects and cleans area of access (fistula, graft, or
- Inspects equipment settings, including pressures, conductivity
(proportion of chemicals to water), and temperature to ensure
conformance to safety standards.
- Starts patient treatment according to physician order.
- Monitors patient for adverse reaction and hemodialysis machine
- Assists in inventory and supply stocking in the dialysis
clinic. *Please note that this is not an all-inclusive list of the
responsibilities of the position. Qualifications/Requirements:
- 1+ year of dialysis experience preferred; some health
care/direct patient care experience required
- High school graduate, GED, or equivalent required
- CPR certification desirable -- must have ability to become
- Ability to become nationally certified within required time
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of computers and technical skills
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong work ethicPhysical Job
- Frequent long periods of standing, bending, stooping, walking,
- The ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with
- Valid Driver's License What we can offer:
- Competitive compensation plans.
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans, generous
paid-time off and a 401k Retirement Plan with a
company match Liberty Administrative Services, LLC provides an
inclusive and safe environment for all applicants and employees.
Liberty Administrative Services, LLC treats all individuals equally
without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender identity,
gender expression, transgender), sexual orientation, age,
pregnancy, parenthood, marital status, national origin or ancestry,
citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic
predisposition or carrier status or any other impermissible factor
according to applicable law.
For applicants in need of assistance or special accommodations for
any part of the application process because of a medical condition
or disability, please send an email to HR@LibertyAdminServices.com
to let us know the nature of your request.Vaccine
RequirementsEmployees of Liberty Administrative Services, LLC must
be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination
is a condition of employment. Individuals with medical or sincerely
held religious beliefs, practices or observances that prevent them
from receiving the COVID-19 vaccine may request an exemption to the
COVID-19 vaccination requirement.
Keywords: Denali Dialysis, Anchorage , Patient Care Technician - Denali Dialysis, Professions , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!