Patient Care Technician - Denali Dialysis
Company: Denali Dialysis
Posted on: November 27, 2022
We are seeking an energetic, dedicated person to fill a Patient
Care Technician position at our dialysis clinic in Alaska. The
primary responsibilities of this position are:
- Cares for and monitors patients before, during, and post
- Prepares dialysis machine and its components for
- Transports patients, records patient's weight, temperature,
blood pressure, pulse rate and respiration rate.
- Explains dialysis procedure and operation of hemodialysis
machine to patient before treatment to allay anxieties.
- Inspects and cleans area of access (fistula, graft, or
- Inspects equipment settings, including pressures, conductivity
(proportion of chemicals to water), and temperature to ensure
conformance to safety standards.
- Starts patient treatment according to physician order.
- Monitors patient for adverse reaction and hemodialysis machine
- Assists in inventory and supply stocking in the dialysis
clinic. Please note that this is not an all-inclusive list of the
responsibilities of the position. Qualifications/Requirements:
- 1+ year of dialysis experience preferred; some health
care/direct patient care experience required
- High school graduate, GED, or equivalent required
- CPR certification desirable must have ability to become
- Ability to become nationally certified within required time
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of computers and technical skills
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong work ethic Physical Job
- Frequent long periods of standing, bending, stooping, walking,
- The ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with
- Valid Driver's License What we can offer:
- Competitive compensation plans.
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans, generous
paid-time off and a 401k Retirement Plan with acompany match
Liberty Administrative Services, LLC provides an inclusive and safe
environment for all applicants and employees. Liberty
Administrative Services, LLC treats all individuals equally without
regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender identity, gender
expression, transgender), sexual orientation, age, pregnancy,
parenthood, marital status, national origin or ancestry,
citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic
predisposition or carrier status or any other impermissible factor
according to applicable law. For applicants in need of assistance
or special accommodations for any part of the application process
because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email
to to let us know the nature of your request. Vaccine Requirements
Employees of Liberty Administrative Services, LLC must be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a
condition of employment. Individuals with medical or sincerely held
religious beliefs, practices or observances that prevent them from
receiving the COVID-19 vaccine may request an exemption to the
COVID-19 vaccination requirement.
Keywords: Denali Dialysis, Anchorage , Patient Care Technician - Denali Dialysis, Professions , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!