Company: Bass Pro, LLC
Posted on: November 23, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY:Completes work order service requests in
support of store operations. Performs preventive maintenance, and
over sees service contractors delivery of routine maintenance
(housekeeping, landscape maintenance, pest control, etc.). Must
possess broad skills in various building trades (I.E. plumbing,
carpentry, electrical, mechanical, etc.) and broad mechanical
aptitude. Duties include building and equipment repair and
installation, and project work relating to store sales initiatives.
Additionally, this position is responsible to support corporate
facility maintenance, energy conservation, and waste management
- Electrical repair; lamp changing, light fixture
repair/installation, diagnostic capability.
- Plumbing repair; pump and fixture
installations/replacements/repair, drain cleaning, diagnostic
- Heating, ventilating, and air conditioning; basic understanding
of commercial equipment operation and maintenance procedures.
- Basic mechanical repair on tractors, forklifts, order pickers,
pallet jacks, and other equipment as required.
- Basic building repair; painting, wall repair, minor carpentry,
floor repair, etc.
- Perform periodic building operation "tune up" to ensure energy
conservation and waste management efforts at the store level are
consistent with over all corporate facility programs.
- This position is expected to remain flexible in work scheduling
to meet changing store objectives.
- Performs other duties as required.EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
- Requires a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent, high
- Must be willing to work with and oversee the work of
- Verifiable experience in maintenance related work fields.
- Experience that demonstrates skill in various building trades
- Good customer service attitude.
- Polite, engaging, and courteous demeanor.TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
- N/APHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Constantly stand and/or walk during shift
- Constantly ascend or descend ladders, stairs, ramps, etc
(climbing up to but not limited to 30 feet from the floor)
- Constantly moving, lifting and carrying objects up to 25
- Constantly communicate with others to exchange information
- Constantly repeat motions that may include the wrists, hands
- Constantly operate machinery and/or power tools
- Occasionally move and lift objects up to 100 pounds or
- Occasionally work in tight and confined spaces
- Occasionally operate motor vehicles or heavy equipment.
- Occasionally work in low or high temperatures
- Occasionally work in outdoor elements such as precipitation and
- Occasionally work in noisy environments
- Occasionally work in hazardous conditions
- Occasionally work in small and/or enclosed spaces
- Must have no limitations due to lifting requirements
- Must be willing to work outdoors in inclement weather,
- Requires continuous use of gross motor skills, near/far vision,
color definition, hearing, and speech.
- Requires eye/hand coordination, use of fine motor skills, works
in difficult and confined spaces, pushes, pulls or utilizes manual
and bi-manual dexterity.INDEPENDENT JUDGEMENT:
- Performs tasks and duties under general supervision, using
established procedures and innovation. Chooses from limited
alternatives to resolve problems. Occasional independent judgment
is required to complete work assignments. Often makes
recommendations to work procedures, policies, and practices. Part
Time Benefits Summary:
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class
resorts and conservation attractions!
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer.
Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Reasonable
AccommodationsQualified individuals with known disabilities may be
entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with
Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application process, please visit your nearest location or contact
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Bass Pro Shops
Keywords: Bass Pro, LLC, Anchorage , General Maintenance, Professions , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!