Posted on: November 24, 2022
ADT has been in the business of helping save lives since 1874. As
the #1 smart home security provider in the U.S., we help protect
and connect families, businesses and larger commercial customer
every day. Our continuous innovation, advanced technology and
strategic partnerships deliver products and services that help
protect life and valuables, whether at home, your business or on
the go. And as times change, so do we. Above all, our mission is
clear: we help save lives for a living. Looking for a career where
you can make a real impact? Join our team today and put purpose
behind your paycheck. #WeAreADT
Check out more about life at ADT here.
At ADT, we ve been in the business of helping save lives for more
than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider
serving residential and business customers, our people are our most
important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than
200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our
customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team
and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit
www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and
ADT is an innovative, culturally diverse company that empowers and
inspires its employees. A culture where we are encouraged to bring
new ideas to our workplace. As times change, so do we. We drive
innovation and continue to evolve as an organization. Our goals are
achieved by initiating change, enhancing product lines and building
What defines success at ADT?
The Residential Installation Technician s primary functions and
responsibilities are to evaluate the customer s needs, design,
install, and educate the customer on the use of their system.
What are your key responsibilities?
- Work with the customer to determine optimal system and
equipment to meet their needs.
- Install and test the operations of all equipment to ensure
proper functionality and signal reception required to establish
- Evaluate the information provided and work with the customer to
provide the best possible solution for their location.
- Identify opportunities to improve the use and functionality of
the customers system and provide those recommendations.
- Pursue safety practices to safeguard against injury and damage
- Assure against loss of unused materials, ladders, and tools on
a job site or office location.
- Collect all debris, patch any holes, and clean the site,
leaving it as nice or in better condition than when
- And any other duties needed to help drive our vision, fulfill
our mission and abide by our organization s values.
What are we looking for?
- Customer focused and customer driven mindset
- Technical aptitude
- Strong verbal communication
- Thrive in the face of uncertainty
- Valid driver's license
- High School degree or the equivalent
- Electronic Trade School training is a plus!
What s in it for you?
- Full benefits on the 1st of the month after 31 days of
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environments
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid vacation time (We all need to recharge)
- Tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses
- A culture of coaching, development and career growth
Keywords: ADT, Anchorage , Installation Technician, Professions , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!