Company: Oasis Systems LLC
Posted on: May 10, 2022
The Federal Division of Oasis Systems (formerly known as HSI) has
an exciting opportunity for a Program Analyst located at the
Federal Aviation Administration in Anchorage, AK. Oasis Systems has
worked extensively with the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration
where it has earned a reputation for on-time delivery of
high-quality products tailored to the special needs of its clients.
We also work with aviation organizations around the world and
provide management consulting services to other public and private
LOCATION: Anchorage, AK
JOB STATUS: -Full-time
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience,
SECURITY CLEARANCE: -Ability to obtain a Public Trust Security
EDUCATION: 5 or more years of experience directly related to the
position and educational requirements listed required. (in lieu of
a Bachelor's Degree an Associate's Degree and 10 years of directly
related experience; or 15 years of directly related experience will
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 5 years of experience commensurate with the
educational requirements listed above.
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS: -
- Self-motivated, hard-working independent thinker that requires
- Ideal candidate is a customer-service oriented problem solver
with the ability to work independently and as part of diverse
- Excellent people skills - able to work with teams of varying
sizes, technical abilities, and levels of authority with both
internal corporate staff and teammates. An ability to work with
many personality types and style preferences at the same time and
help provide a constructive work environment.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills,
organizational, critical thinking and analysis, meeting
facilitation, and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Must be flexible in adapting to deadlines and changing
priorities, has a pro-active attitude and a disciplined work ethic.
A demonstrated flexibility of schedule and ability to handle last
minute, short turnaround items. This includes an ability to quickly
assess a situation or deliverable and then implement the most
beneficial changes possible in the available time.
- Must be comfortable handling a diverse range of simultaneous
assignments while receiving direction from numerous customers. -
- Must be even-keeled and successful working in a stressful,
- The ability to rebound and adapt quickly to sudden changes in
deliverable requirements or deliverable expectations.
- Thorough, detail oriented, and organized, with excellent time
management skills and ability to prioritize and handle -multiple
-projects at once.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel,
Project, PowerPoint, Word.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft SharePoint.
- Proficiency operating GoToMeeting or similar systems.
- Responsible for building, maintaining, and analyzing program
- Duties include generating program/project status, cost and
schedule indicators, project schedule trends, critical path
analysis, and schedule optimizations.
- Responsible for developing and analyzing weekly/monthly reports
on business related metrics.
- Identifies potential project trends and risks to
- Supports creation of cost estimates for procurement
- Develops business systems and processes based on user needs and
requirements. Devises or modifies procedures to enable management
to make program decisions based on cost benefit analysis and
- May have quality assurance responsibilities.
- Serves as an expert contributor in particular business
processes responsible for formulating systems scope and objectives
relative to the organization's business plan and industry
- Acts independently or as a member of a project team responsible
for providing guidance concerning the business implications of the
application of various systems.
- Can create mathematical models and provide quantitative methods
related to business processes/ practices.
- Serves as primary office contact for the organization,
interacting with NAS customers, other organizations, and external
lines of business on a day-to-day basis.
- Supports all aspects of program/project management involving
planning, developing, organizing, coordinating, and conducting
organizational activities to ensure FAA operational policies,
processes, and program elements are integrated and
- Prepares agendas and plans for meetings (e.g., booking meeting
space, arranging conference lines).
- Coordinates with all levels of employees and management to
develop, coordinate, and obtain senior-level management input and
approval for all incoming or outgoing correspondence for the
- Organizes, develops, and facilitates regularly occurring
program management reviews, all-hands meetings, off-site
- Edits professional documents in conformance with set style
guides and industry best practices.
- Writes and/or reviews all documented communications for the
directorate including, but not limited to, briefings, memorandums,
congressional correspondences, meeting notes, status reports,
presentations, briefings, and talking points.
- Determines the suitability of content material for target
- Participates in projects from the planning stage, provides
additional or missing materials, and edits, organizes, and formats
content for clarity, flow, and integrity.
- Develops, tracks, and analyzes business-related
- Works with limited supervision as part of the program
management team whose core responsibility is to gather, analyze,
and report on data collected.
- Provides support in planning, developing and implementing
strategic plans and schedules; communication planning.
- Works with multiple stakeholders to develop wide-ranging
Congressional reports and briefings.
- Completes executive level meeting minutes and recorded actions
- Attends executive leadership meeting.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven,
cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems
and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology
and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized
Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and
other federal agencies. -
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts,
develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and
dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to
achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and
career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national
security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally
protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race,
color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual
orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran
status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable
accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the
Keywords: Oasis Systems LLC, Anchorage , Program Analyst, Professions , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!