Luggage Handler (seasonal) - Anchorage Transportation and Guest Services (Anchorage, AK)
Company: Carnival Cruise Lines
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- Performs a variety of customer service and luggage handling
- Routinely, picks-up and delivers luggage.
- Assists with identifying and claiming luggage; processing lost
- Loads and unloads luggage from truck and motorcoaches.
- Delivers luggage to rooms.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an
attention to detail and accuracy, while working in a team or group
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with
customers, employees and management.
- Some experience in positions involving luggage handling is
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Anchorage, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national
origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Carnival Cruise Lines, Anchorage , Luggage Handler (seasonal) - Anchorage Transportation and Guest Services (Anchorage, AK), Professions , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!