Maintenance (Denali Park Area)
Company: Black Diamond Resort Co/ Aurora Denali Lodge
Posted on: January 9, 2022
B L A C K D I A M O N D R E S O R T C O M P A N Y
J O B D E S C R I P T I O N
Title: MAINTENANCE/MECHANIC $12 to $18 PER HOUR
Reports to: S U P E R V I S O R
Overtime: N O N – E X E M P T
Summary of Position:
This is a very challenging position. Maintenance is responsible for
maintaining and fixing all equipment at Black Diamond including but
not limited to Vans, Buses, ATV's, Golf Carts, ATV Gear, Restaurant
Equipment, and general tidiness of all outside areas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with daily work orders and projects, including grounds
labor when required. Must have full working knowledge of
- Must have basic knowledge of automotive and small engine
- Must have basic working knowledge of tools
- Must have general knowledge in all fields, ie plumbing,
electrical, carpentry, & refrigeration
- Keep track of parts and supplies used
- Accommodate guests to ensure they receive prompt, courteous
- Effectively and positively communicate with guests, employees,
and vendors at all times
- Ability to work under erratic deadlines and with changing
- Complete required reports correctly and in a timely
- Ability to work a varied schedule
- Report to work in proper clothing, clean, and ready for
- Maintain positive attitude in high stress situations
- Go the extra mile/Follow through to ensure guest
- Other duties as required and as they arise
- Maintain cleanliness of bus along with it's
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Having excellent driving skills.
- Being Physically fit able to work outdoors, lift 60 lbs, bend
and walk all over the property
- Being polite and assertive.
- Having high attention to details.
- Being able to work under pressure.
- Having knowledge about safety and health issues.
- Being responsible and reliable. The trait of being dependable
- Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following
- Ability to work effectively with people regardless of their
age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or job type.
- Ability to display showmanship and interaction with our
- Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one's
- Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee
and customer safety.
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with
- Ability to act calmly under stress and strain, and of not being
hasty or impetuous.
- Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the
- May be required to work additional hours as dictated by the
work load and staffing.
- Must be willing to work evenings, weekends and
- Willingness to do the jobs no one wants to do help make Black
Diamond a better place to live and work
Job Description Change
Every effort has been made to make this job description as complete
as possible. However, this job description may be changed without
notice when in the best interest of Black Diamond Resort Company.
When changes are necessary, a written addendum will be added to
this job description.
Posted: 11/15/2021 04:00 PM
Keywords: Black Diamond Resort Co/ Aurora Denali Lodge, Anchorage , Maintenance (Denali Park Area), Professions , Healy, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!