Class A CDL - Jet-Set Dedicated truck driver - Aurora Parts
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $76,000 - Up to $5,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,120-$1,360 weeklyHome time: Every three weeksExperience:
All CDL holdersOverview
- Travel to various locations across the country to haul
- Paid flights to and from destinations.
- Dry van trailer hauling semi-trailer parts.
- 10-14 stop-offs per load with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Assist with unload but limited physical work.
- Drive within the 48 states. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles), stop-off and unloading pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. *Based on CDL driver experience, performance
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Must be willing to fly on an airplane.
- Live within Alaska. Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid
CDL training programs or call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk
you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are
yours to keep for personal use.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the
customer you work with.
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from keeping the customer's
freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the
customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of
the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and
performance pay. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Anchorage , Class A CDL - Jet-Set Dedicated truck driver - Aurora Parts, Professions , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!