Biometric (Fingerprinting) Technician, ON CALL
Company: PAE Government Services Inc
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the
World Biometric (Fingerprinting) Technician, ON CALL As the
Fingerprint Technician, Biometric Technician, you will be
responsible for supporting a government program located in
Anchorage, Alaska. The Fingerprint Technician works as a part of a
dynamic team of professionals assisting the United States
Citizenship and Immigration (USCIS) Application Support Center
(ASC) operations. The Fingerprint Technician is an ON-CALL team
member with the primary responsibility of completing biometric
registration for applicants seeking legal immigration to the United
States. PAE provides all required job training for qualified
- The Fingerprint Technician position is a perfect fit for
candidates seeking supplemental income and who still want to be
active in a work environment. This position is available
immediately; we are actively conducting interviews and encourage
you to apply. Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Assist applicants with ASC processing forms.
- Review immigration and biometrics documentation.
- Perform biometrics processing to include capturing electronic
fingerprints, photographs, and signatures.
- Proof and check work for accuracy and completeness and maintain
a 98% efficiency rating for all processed forms.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all
- Track processing time for each applicant.
- Safeguard all documents.
- Perform additional administrative duties as needed.
- United States Citizenship and able to obtain and maintain a
government issued suitability clearance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in customer service and working with the
- Successful completion of company administered training
- Ability to stand and walk for up to 75% of assigned work
- Ability to work in a high paced environment with the
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Ability to type and use basic computer skills. Preferred
- Ability to speak a foreign language. PAE is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal
opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color,
sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's
status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family
structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or
information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so
long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or
without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category
under federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law Poster EEO is
the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE Government Services Inc, Anchorage , Biometric (Fingerprinting) Technician, ON CALL, Professions , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!