Field Service Technician Anchorage, AK
Company: Pitney Bowes
Posted on: February 18, 2021
About the Opportunity----At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing,
the right way.As a--Field Service Technician--for Pitney Bowes, you
can too.We have amazing people who are the driving force, the
inspiration, and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture
can be broken down into four components:--Client. Team. Win.
Innovate.As a Field Service Technician you install, service, and
maintain a wide range of Pitney Bowes products for our always
expanding client base within your assigned geographic territory.--
You see opportunities where others see challenges.You Are:----
- Autonomous, high performing, team driven, and have a keen sense
for customer service and client relationship building.----
- Have a proven background in electro-mechanics troubleshooting,
installing, repairing, and performing preventative maintenance on
machines and equipment.----
- Are passionate about client success.
- Collaborative team player who isn't afraid to think outside the
box to provide solutions.----
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market
solutions.Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow.--You Will:
- Work remotely, providing field maintenance support in an
assigned geographic area.
- Manage a queue of dispatched service calls to ensure that
customers are contacted within the established time frames and
incidents are closed in a quality manner.--
- Troubleshoot, monitor, repair, schedule, and provide
mechanical/electrical preventative maintenance on a variety of
postage meters and mailing solutions inserter/sorting machines.--
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
- Plan and perform equipment upgrades and new installations.
- Provide client training, phone support, emergency on-site
assistance, and on-call availability as needed.We Will:
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse
perspectives and ideas--
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to
the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
- A minimum of 1 years' experience troubleshooting and repairing
complex mechanical/electrical equipment preferred.
- Experience in maintaining, repairing and installing mailing
equipment such as inserters, sorters, or comparable equipment is
preferred but not required.----
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including proven ability to
troubleshoot equipment problems, establish priorities and work
under deadline pressures.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Complete familiarity within a Windows environment and basic
knowledge of PC interaction with automated equipment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with travel as required and
overtime if needed.
- AA degree in Electronics, Mechanics, Computer Science or
related field of study is preferred.
- A valid driver's license is required.--
- The ability to perform frequent lifting and/or moving items up
to 55lbs with or without accommodation.------The TeamWithin
our--Sending Technology Solutions--team, we provide a full range of
mailing equipment and postage meters, maintenance and support
services and supplies that enable our clients to efficiently create
mail and evidence postage. We segment our Sending Solutions
business between our North America operations, comprising the U.S.
and Canadian businesses, and our International operations. We are a
leading provider of postage meters and have approximately one
million meters installed.M/F/Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.All interested
individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who
cannot apply via our online application should refer to the
alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities
Keywords: Pitney Bowes, Anchorage , Field Service Technician Anchorage, AK, Professions , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!