Company: Advancial Federal Credit Union
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Founded in 1937, Advancial is one of the oldest and largest credit
unions in the country. We are an established and proactive
full-service financial institution providing personal, convenient
and advanced financial services to individuals and select group
partners. Our mission is to create lasting value for our members
through superior service, quality products, and innovative
solutions. At Advancial, we always strive to provide the best
service and products to our members because we love what we do. We
work together to build a culture that promotes a positive employee
experience. We've been named a Best Company to Work for in Texas
for nine consecutive years and a Best and Brightest Company to Work
For nationally and locally because we're serious about building
fulfilling careers and not just day jobs. We invite you to learn
more about this position and what Advancial has to offer by
completing our online application. Advancial Federal Credit Union
is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status
and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity PostersAdvancial Federal Credit Union
participates in the Electronic Employment Verification process.
Please click here for more information.If you are an individual
with a disability and would like to request a reasonable
accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please
complete the form below. If you'd like to view a copy of the
company's affirmative action plan, please complete this form.The
Teller (Member Service Representative I) position will be
responsible for assisting our members face to face, over the phone,
and via email to process transactions or services such as; balance
inquires, opening new accounts, deposits, withdrawals, and
answering account questions. Scope of Responsibilities:
- This person will serve as a liaison between the member and the
- Providing account information to members.
- Performs routine transactions, including balance inquiry,
deposits, withdrawals, cash advances, loan payments, history
information, transfer, stop payments or photocopy of check(s) and
- Recommends products from marketing campaigns to generate cross
- Opens new accounts, checking, certificates, money markets, and
- Processes close account requests, address changes, request wire
transfers, stop payments, and order checks.
- Maximizes service opportunities for current and prospective
members and enhances communication through the daily use of
Advancial's customer relationship management system (PRISM).
- Updates member demographic data, and communications with
- Tracks sales and incentive goals as well as manages leads and
- Uses organizational tools in the PRISM Calendar.Required
- Candidate should be able to work the following hours: Monday -
Friday 8:10 am. - 4:40 pm. (with a half hour lunch).
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 months related experience and/or training.
- Goal-, detail-, and results-oriented; extremely organized; and
- MS Office proficient.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Strong cash handling skills.Desired Qualifications:
- Sales experience preferred.
- Financial Industry experience a plus!
Keywords: Advancial Federal Credit Union, Anchorage , Teller, Other , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!