LEARJET45 CAPTAIN (FLOAT) - ANCHORAGE
Company: Guardian Flight
Posted on: September 12, 2019
LEARJET45 CAPTAIN (FLOAT) - ANCHORAGE
Job Locations US-AK-Anchorage
Posted Date 3 days ago(9/6/2019 4:40 PM)
iCIMS Requisition ID
# of Openings
Guardian Flight is a leading provider of air medical
services,caring for and transporting patients in rural area
hospitals to large tertiary care facilities in metropolitan areas.
We utilize the most advanced equipment, quality aircraft, and most
importantly, trained and experienced staff to accomplish our
mission of saving lives and caring for the communities we
Our fleet includes King Air C90/200, Pilatus PC12 and Learjet45
aircrafts. We fly in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii,
Michigan, Montana, Nevada, Nebraska, New Mexico, North and South
Dakota, Utah and Wyoming.
Guardian Flight makes a difference in the lives of the patients and
families we transport. We are dedicated to offering our employees a
safe, challenging, professional and team-oriented working
* Competitive starting salary
* Worklife balance with our schedules
* Relocation assistance up to $3,000
* Company paid housing available while on rotation
* Company paid life insurance $50,000
* Company paid travel insurance $350,000
* Company paid short and long term disability insurance
* $100 monthly credit towards insurance premiums
* Pet insurance and legal services
* King Airs equipped with EFIS, Garmin 625 (WAAS capable), Stratus
II, and Electronic Flight Bags
Full benefit package including health, dental, vision, life
insurance, paid time off, optional long term and short term
disability, 401k with company match and much more!
Operates the aircraft in safe and efficient manner.
Maintains a schedule set by the Chief Pilot at the designated
Ensures the aircraft is ready to be dispatched.
Complies with all FAR requirements and Guardian requirements.
Maintains cleanliness of the aircraft.
Accurately completes all required paperwork.
Educational improvement related to awareness of industry best
Ensures that all pertinent information about flight operations will
be disseminated through the Operational Communications Center.
Conducts himself/herself in a professional manner at all times.
Attends meetings when required, and is required for training and
check-flights outside of normal duty shift rotations.
Upholds company policies and procedures.
Performs other duties during a scheduled shift as requested by
Director of Operations or Chief Pilot.
Maintains a safety culture as a primary concern.
* FAA Airline Transport Pilot Certificate;
* Multiengine Rating;
* Type rating in the contract aircraft;
* FAA First Class Medical (6 months)
* Total PIC (F/W) 4000 hours
* M/E PIC (F/W) 2500 hours
* Turbine PIC (F/W) 1000 hours Turbojet (F/W)
* 750 hours M/E PIC/SIC (F/W) serving as pilot/crewmember of two
pilot crew 350 hours
* Instrument (actual/simulated) 350 hours
* Night PIC (F/W) hours
* Make/Model/Series as PIC last 90 days *25 hours
* Alaska winter flight experience 6 months or 150 hours whichever
* Alaska PIC/SIC winter fit hours 150 hours
* EMS flight experience (preferred) 12 months
Guardian Flight is an equal opportunity employer and as such,
affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train and promote,
in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability status or status as a protected veteran.
Reasonable accommodation will be provided for qualified individuals
with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application
procedures. We believe that diversity lends a regional, national,
and global advantage to the clients we serve. Our workforce
consists of dynamic individuals, with a range of backgrounds,
talents, and skills.
Keywords: Guardian Flight, Anchorage , LEARJET45 CAPTAIN (FLOAT) - ANCHORAGE, Other , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!