843-Desktop Support Specialist (Military Veterans Wanted!)
Company: Frontier Technology, Inc.
Posted on: January 11, 2019
Position:----843-Desktop Support Specialist Type:----Full Time Location:----Anchorage, Alaska Frontier Technology Inc.--is seeking a Desktop Support Specialist who has additional working knowledge of Google Earth, ESRI and ARCGIS to join our team in Anchorage, AK. FTI has a highly experienced and dynamic team of individuals dedicated to providing high-level professional services to our clients supporting requirements at Joint Base Elmendorf Richardson, AK in support of Alaskan Command.-- Duties and Responsibilities: WIN 10 Desktop support is the primary duties envisioned for this position, but also required to aid in Google Earth KMZ building and ESRI web interface utilization for the Common Operating Picture (COP). This position will also be balanced with a variety of staff support, research, and development.
- Process data and graphics requests from project team members and anticipate information needs and presentation format as part of environmental workflows.
- Applying analytical processes to the planning, design, and implementation of new and improved information systems to meet the business requirements of customer organizations.
- Design, documentation, development, modification, testing, installation, implementation, and support of new or existing applications software.
- Planning, installation, configuration, testing, implementation, and management of the systems environment in support of the organization's IT architecture and business needs.
- Planning, analysis, design, development, testing, quality assurance, configuration, installation, implementation, integration, maintenance, and/or management of networked systems used for the transmission of information in voice.
- Planning, development, implementation, and administration of systems for the acquisition, storage, and retrieval of data.
- Provide overall troubleshooting, maintenance and care for all Information Technology equipment located within the operations center.
- Develop and maintain Google Earth KMZ's and ensure data meets appropriate accuracy and quality standards.
- Works with clients and customers to assess their needs, provide information or assistance, resolve their problems, or satisfy their expectations; knows about available products and services; is committed to providing quality products and services in a Windows 10 environment. Located in the operations center (6-10 personnel). Required Skills
- Outstanding proficiency in Microsoft Software products.
- Ability to independently manage multiple assignments, determine and set job task priorities and work with limited direct supervision. Ability to adapt to changing Information technology and equipment. Required Experience
- Must have a COMPTia Security+ certification or higher.
- Ability to maintain an active security clearance
- A minimum of 4 years of experience with customer desktop support.
- Hands-on knowledge of Google Earth, KMZ files, ArcGIS desktop software and ESRI web interface.
Keywords: Frontier Technology, Inc., Anchorage , 843-Desktop Support Specialist (Military Veterans Wanted!), Other , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!