People & Culture Business Partner
Company: Pursuit Collection
Posted on: February 10, 2024
What perks can you expect?:
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision; 401k.
- The perfect place to put down roots, grow your career.
- The chance to work in an inclusive culture and make life-long
- Discounts on retail, lodging, and food & beverage at Pursuit
- Flex Time OffWhat will be your daily pursuit?:As the People &
Culture Business Partner you will provide P&C consultation and
support to designated lines of business within the collection you
support. Covering all areas of People & Culture, your daily mission
will be to build the Pursuit culture and capability of our team
members across the attractions to deliver on Pursuit s mission,
vision, and strategic priorities.What will you do in this
- Hold regular one-on-one meetings with line of business leaders
you support to stay in the know on how things are going, any needs
of the business, and how you can best support the team throughout
- Communicate regularly any updates or changes as they relate to
People & Culture tools and processes to keep our teams informed.
Engagement & Recognition
- Lead the annual team member engagement survey and action
planning process for your respective lines of business, in
alignment with the collection s overall targets and goals.
- Communicate and champion Pursuit s recognition programs,
providing feedback on program enhancements. Employee Relations
- Serve as the point of contact for employee relations concerns,
providing sound guidance to operations leaders on concerns that can
be resolved at the unit level. Follow up to ensure concern has been
brought to full resolution with the concerned team member(s).
- Conduct thorough investigations into sensitive matters and
bring concern to full resolution with concerned team
- Build manager capability on handling concerns in partnership
with the Director of People & Culture. Recruiting
- Support collection and line of business year-round and seasonal
staffing by ensuring candidate flow is strong. Partner with the
Talent Acquisition team to deploy creative strategies and tactics
to boost top of funnel volume when needed.
- Lead the recruitment process for attraction management
- Build manager capability on the tools, and interview and
selection processes in partnership with the Director of People &
- Deliver engaging, comprehensive, and consistent onboarding
experience for all new team members in partnership with the
Director of People & Culture and Operations leaders. Performance
- Lead the annual performance management process, with support
from the People & Culture Support Services team, inclusive of
launching new tools, educating leaders and ensuring high levels of
engagement with the process.
- Identify and address performance opportunities/issues through
coaching, counseling, and disciplinary action when necessary.
Training & Development
- Participate in collection and line of business training and
development initiatives as identified. Provide recommendations for
training opportunities based on identified gaps.
- Support team member development through succession planning.
- Subscribe to relevant publications to stay up to date with US,
Alaska, and/or Montana labor laws and regulations in our
- Balance Pursuit s practices and processes with legal compliance
and business needs. What skills and experience do you need for this
- Bachelor s degree in human resources or related field
preferred; or real-world education in the school of hard
- 3+ years progressive HR experience in a travel, leisure, and/or
- Solid understanding of HR best practices and US labor laws
- Strong curiosity with the ability to research what you don t
know and develop recommendations to share with P&C and
- Desire and ability to build strong
- HR Certifications (SHRM-CP, HRCI-PHR) are helpful to have in
this positionWhat will your work environment be like?:This role
will ideally be based out of Seward with travel between other
Alaska Collection properties as necessary.
#LI-WF1#LI-HybridClosing:Pursuit is an Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected
characteristics. Pursuit places a high value on diverse backgrounds
and experiences, recognizing that they serve as catalysts for
creativity and innovation. We encourage individuals who are
eligible to work in the USA to apply and join our inclusive team!
We are working to eliminate barriers for applicants and team
members from equity-deserving groups. If you can t apply online or
need accommodation during the application or hiring process, please
contact our Talent & Acquisition Team at ...@pursuitcollection.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, please note
that only applicants selected for further consideration will be
contacted. Associated topics: advisor, business partner,
generalist, hrbp, human resources associate, human resources
generalist, officer, operations partner, professional,
Keywords: Pursuit Collection, Anchorage , People & Culture Business Partner, Other , Seward, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!