Company: Holland America Princess
Location: Cooper Landing
Posted on: May 24, 2023
*Service Excellence. Performance. Integrity. Teamwork. Consistency. Innovation.*
The Room Attendants are the foundation of an excellent stay at the property. You provide a pleasant and comfortable experience for guests and team members, ensuring that all our visitors have a clean home away from home. You'll be cleaning and sanitizing guest rooms and guest areas while supporting our safety standards and assisting guests as the need arises. The Housekeeping team is made up of a diverse group of inspiring and passionate individuals who have fun working together on a daily basis. Finish your day in the afternoon and get out to adventure in the magic of Alaska
* Ensure all assigned rooms and/or areas are clean and sanitized by the end of the shift.
* Communicate with supervisors and other team members for service or technical updates, requests, or concerns.
* Maintain organization for all housekeeping storage areas, ensuring they are clean of clutter and free from cross-contamination.
* Complete regular projects and deep-cleaning.
* Interact and communicate with guests, providing property-specific and local information, answering questions, and communicating concerns to the supervisor while creating memorable moments for our guests.
* Must pass a pre-employment background check.
* Minimum age of 18 years is required to reside in company housing, where available.
* Participates in HAP's sustainability program, aka "Sustain Alaska & the Yukon", and efforts by actively recycling (where available), reducing waste, and educating guests about our commitment to the environment.
* Participate in HAP's safety culture to ensure a safe workplace for all team members and a safe vacation experience for all guests.
* Dedicated to delivering excellent customer service to all guests, coworkers, and vendors.
* Dedicated commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment.
* Must be eligible to work in the United States. *Holland America-Princess* is unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment visas at this time (e.g., H-2B status).
*Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:*
* Ability to prioritize work, and maintain attention to time constraints, while working in a team or group environment. You must also have the ability to organize work, meet deadlines, maintain attention to detail and accuracy, and supervise and manage staff.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and external influences.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while achieving daily goals.
* Ability to support and comply with company policies, procedures, and guidelines including support and comply with company health and safety standards.
* Ability to stand/walk/work on feet for a minimum of 8 hours per day.
* Reward for Referral Program
* Experience - Of a lifetime!
* Rewards & Incentives
* Community Service
* Employee Activities
* Professional Growth
_HAP Alaska Yukon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status._
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
Work Location: In person
Keywords: Holland America Princess, Anchorage , Room Attendant, Other , Cooper Landing, Alaska
here to apply!