Company: The Lakefront Anchorage
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
The Housekeeping Inspector/Inspectress is responsible for overseeing the cleaning of guestrooms by the Housekeeping staff. He/she is also responsible for ensuring that rooms are maintained to set standards of cleanliness and are ready in a timely manner for guest accommodations.
- Ensure employees are at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Inspect all rooms assigned to Room Attendants on a daily basis to ensure that standards and productivity levels are being met and maintained.
- Notify Room Attendant(s) of any deficiencies found in the room and note on the attendant's board. Ensure the Room Attendant returns to the room to correct the deficiency, when applicable. Re-inspect the corrected room.
- Ensure records of daily assignments are completed, signed off and turned into the Housekeeping Office daily.
- Maintain key control.
- Supervise Laundry employees, when applicable.
- Communicate with Guest Services regarding information about discrepant rooms.Physically check the room to determine status.
- Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to the standards.
- Carry an active pager/radio to maintain contact with the Front Office and/or Engineering.
- Oversee the daily assignment of duties, ensuring each Room Attendant and House Attendant carries a work assignment.
- Monitor cleanliness and orderliness of Room Attendants' carts, linen closets, control closets, stairways and landings.
- Report on progress of all out-of-order rooms under the Housekeeping Department's supervision to the Guest Services Manager according to hotel standards.
- Initiate work orders for repairs and maintenance; follow through on each work order until completed.
- Oversee training of Room Attendants.
- Ensure completion of regular maintenance and cleaning projects on a biannual basis.
- Assist Housekeeping Management in preparation of Standard of the Week.
- Monitor all V.I.P.'s, special guests and requests.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Keywords: The Lakefront Anchorage, Anchorage , Inspector/inspectress, Other , Anchorage, Alaska
here to apply!