AE - Merchandise Leader - US
Company: AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS INC.
Posted on: March 20, 2023
As the Merchandise -Leader, you are the Merchandising Team
Leader's right hand in ensuring your store is always rocking AEO
Brand Visual Standards. Your expertise lies in executing effective
Floorsets, marketing and merchandising updates; plus, you ensure
the store is always "guest ready" through effective replenishment.
You have a keen attention to detail, you are passionate about
visual standards, and you love working with your team to
#getthejobdone. Most importantly, you represent our company values
and bring your REAL self to work every day. YOUR
- You have a passion for merchandising: You support driving an
outstanding guest experience in partnership with the Merchandising
Team Leader by ensuring your store is always representative of AEO
- Floorsets are your "thing"! You drive killer Floorset execution
by training and coaching the Floorset team, setting clear
productivity goals, and ensuring all areas of the store are
effectively executed to Floorset standards - from uppers and
bustforms to tables and wardrobers.
- You're a merchandising innovator: You ensure your store stays
in tip-top shape by #owning day to day merchandising, sell-through
adjustments and replenishment. You have a keen eye for
merchandising opportunities and are always ready to game plan with
leadership and take action!
- You've got a "teamwork" mentality: You support the
Merchandising Team Leader in ensuring the team understands how to
maintain AEO Brand Standards through merchandising, adjustments and
replenishment so your store is always looking #fresh!
- You're a people person: You ensure the merchandising team's #1
priority is always the guest experience. You make it a priority to
champion a culture of recognition and you love to celebrate wins
with the team!
- Integrity is your middle name: You ensure store safety
standards are maintained on the Salesfloor and in the Stockroom.
You're committed to shrink-reducing strategies and you always
adhere to AEO policies and procedures. YOU'D BE GREAT FOR THIS ROLE
- You love AE and Aerie products!
- You love organization and have attention to detail;
priority-setting and time management are your strong suits.
- You have flexible availability - you're there to get product
moving early in the morning, late in the evening and on the
- You have strong retail merchandising and visual skills and you
have a history of retail work - #practicemakesperfect. OUR
ASSOCIATES LOVE AEO BECAUSE: -
- They work with REAL people - there's nothing like your
- They're given opportunities for development, the chance to
learn new skills, and are offered great potential for career
- They receive 40% off product at both AE & Aerie year-round
(plus additional seasonal discounts with new Floorsets!)
- They participate in store contests for the chance to win FREE
merchandise and other exclusive prizes. PAY/BENEFITS INFORMATION:
- Actual starting pay is determined by various factors, including
but not limited to relevant experience and location.
- Subject to eligibility requirements, associates may be eligible
to receive paid sick leave, public health emergency leave, and AEO
may provide REAL rewards at its discretion. AEO is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and is committed to complying with all
federal, state and local equal employment opportunity ("EEO") laws.
AEO prohibits discrimination against associates and applicants for
employment because of the individual's race or color, religion or
creed, alienage or citizenship status, sex (including pregnancy),
national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, gender
identity or expression, marital or partnership status, domestic
violence or stalking victim status, genetic information or
predisposing genetic characteristics, military or veteran status,
or any other characteristic protected by law. This applies to all
AEO activities, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring,
compensation, assignment, training, promotion, performance
evaluation, discipline and discharge. AEO also provides reasonable
accommodation of religion and disability in accordance with
Keywords: AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS INC., Anchorage , AE - Merchandise Leader - US, Other , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...