IT Coordinator - Administration
Company: RASMUSON FOUNDATION
Posted on: March 18, 2023
IT Coordinator - Administration Reports to: IT Operations
Manager Direct Reports: None FLSA: Exempt Last Updated: March 2023
Position Summary The IT Coordinator is the Foundation's first point
of contact for IT related inquires and troubleshooting. This
position is responsible for workplace installations and upgrades on
computers and other Foundation owned devices. The IT Coordinator
works with vendors related to the Foundation's technology systems,
coordinating service and maintenance as necessary. This position is
also responsible for end-user support and end-user training.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Network and System
- Acts as first point of contact for system-related questions,
issues, concerns and troubleshooting. Escalates issues to service
provider as necessary with a solution-focused mindset.
- Coordinates IT-related vendor services and maintenance on
Foundation technology systems.
- Monitors systems and network performance, addresses, or
escalates concerns and/or issues to the appropriate service
- Provides technical support or training for Foundation-approved
systems and networks.
- Performs regularly scheduled maintenance activities as
- Manages vendors and contractors as assigned.
- Maintains licenses and upgrades schedules as required.
- Assists in the maintenance of the regularly scheduled IT tasks
and processes calendar.
- Other duties as assigned. Department and User Support
- Acts as employees' first point of contact for troubleshooting,
data-restoration, repairs, or other IT-related issues (desktop,
network, server, telecommunications and software).
- Reviews help-desk tickets to identify trends, coordinates with
IT service providers and/or contractors to develop strategic
- Works with the administrative department to identify areas for
employee training, based on reoccurring issues or help desk
- Installs workstations for employees as required.
- Works closely with the administration and human resources
departments for the onboarding of new employees.
- Performs regular workstation maintenance activities as
- Communicates with employees to identify operational needs and
- Assists the administration department to develop, maintain and
implement IT protocols for all departments. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, preferred.
- Minimum of two to five years of IT-related experience.
- Minimum of two to five years of hands-on, project management
- Experience with enterprise level technology selection and
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competent in a front-facing, client-facing environment.
- Must be willing to perform IT duties on-site, in accordance
with the Foundation's work schedule (including events and off-site
- A strong sense of curiosity, and demonstrated interest in
learning, distilling lessons and turning them into action.
- Some travel may be required. COVID Protocol
- Full COVID-19 vaccination, including applicable booster shots
required. Rasmuson Foundation is an equal opportunity employer that
values diversity and its role in building a more inclusive culture
and, ultimately, a more capable organization.
Keywords: RASMUSON FOUNDATION, Anchorage , IT Coordinator - Administration, Other , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...