Research Specialist I
Company: Alaska USA Federal Credit Union
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Reports to: Any Research Officer
Functions Supervised: None
Primary Functions: Research inquiries and resolve account
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process account verifications while ensuring proper member
- Process research requests and retrieve credit union records in
support of credit union operations or in compliance with authorized
- Provide account status letters and documents as
- Provide Quickshot reports to lending departments upon
- Provide support and technical assistance to branches and other
- Perform progressively responsible duties to include, Research
specific transactions on accounts using resources available from
all credit union departments to resolve problems and communicate
results to the member or other department personnel. Research
accounts with incorrect addresses and accounts classified as
abandoned. Contact members to obtain the correct address or
communicate special instructions regarding the account in question.
Be familiar with credit union policies and operational procedures
of other credit union departments as they apply to the situation
under review. Perform transaction adjustments and complete file
maintenance as appropriate to each situation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: High School graduate or equivalent.
Creditable Experience in Lieu of Education: Not Applicable
Experience/Skills: Must have the ability to clearly and effectively
communicate with members and employees on complex account issues.
The position requires an aptitude for math and general accounting.
The ability to work with limited supervision, solve problems,
display good judgment, and pay attention to detail is also
required. Must be well organized and able to adapt to new policies
and procedures. One of year experience with this credit union
Tenure: Research Specialist II, category 15, requires nine months
tenure in the Research Specialist I position with performance that
meets or exceeds expectations. Research Specialist III, category
14, requires twelve months tenure in the Research Specialist II
position with performance that meets or exceeds expectations.
Senior Research Specialist, category 13, requires twelve months
tenure in the Research Specialist III position with performance
that meets or exceeds expectations. Directly related work
experience and/or accelerated training completion may be
substituted for tenure.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Salary Pay Range:
- Research Specialist I (Category 16): $36,582 - $51,947
- Research Specialist II (Category 15): $38,412 - $55,312
- Research Specialist III (Category 14): $41,484 - $60,567
- Senior Research Specialist (Category 13): $44,803 - $66,309
Starting base salary will be determined based on candidate
experience, qualifications, education, and local or state wage
requirements, if applicable and will fall within the range provided
Keywords: Alaska USA Federal Credit Union, Anchorage , Research Specialist I, Other , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!