Care Coordinator- Value Based Care
Company: Denali & Liberty Dialysis
Posted on: November 23, 2022
SUMMARYThe VBC Care Coordinator will act as the first point of
patient contact for incoming or outbound Kidneylink calls. Schedule
calls with our interdisciplinary clinical team and gather and
verify demographic information, utilize tools and critical
thinking, and route calls as appropriate following standard
operating procedures. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include
the following. Other duties and tasks may be assigned.
- Make outbound or receive inbound calls from patients to
schedule appointments and/or address program needs.
- Conduct health related patient questionnaires as needed.
- Document all activities for quality and metrics reporting
through the member management application.
- May coordinate patient transportation.
- Participate in continuous quality improvement initiatives to
ensure department and company goals are met and exceeded.
- Maintain performance and quality standards based on established
contact center metrics.
- Actively promotes GUEST customer service standards; develops
effective relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Participates in team concepts and promote a team effort;
performs duties in accordance with company policies and
- Regular and reliable attendance is required for the job.
Qualifications/Requirements:To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Previous customer service, contact center, healthcare
experience (and in some markets- bilingual skills) are
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word
and Outlook) and ability to learn new systems. Successful
Competency Factors:Use of the following skills: problem solving,
analytical ability, effective communication, confidentiality.
Interpersonal skills necessary to work with staff, senior
management, insurance companies, government and private agencies.
Multi-task in an efficient, professional and calm manner. Liberty
Administrative Services, LLC provides an inclusive and safe
environment for all applicants and employees. Liberty
Administrative Services, LLC treats all individuals equally without
regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender identity, gender
expression, transgender), sexual orientation, age, pregnancy,
parenthood, marital status, national origin or ancestry,
citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic
predisposition or carrier status or any other impermissible factor
according to applicable law. For applicants in need of assistance
or special accommodations for any part of the application process
because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email
to to let us know the nature of your request.Vaccine
RequirementsEmployees of Liberty Administrative Services, LLC must
be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination
is a condition of employment. Individuals with medical or sincerely
held religious beliefs, practices or observances that prevent them
from receiving the COVID-19 vaccine may request an exemption to the
COVID-19 vaccination requirement. PI197044064
Keywords: Denali & Liberty Dialysis, Anchorage , Care Coordinator- Value Based Care, Other , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!