Supervisor Diagnostic Imaging
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Generous Relocation Bonus available for qualified
candidates!!!IntroductionAre you looking for a work environment
where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for
our Supervisor Diagnostic Imaging opening with Alaska Regional
Hospital today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the
HCA Healthcare team.BenefitsAlaska Regional Hospital, offers a
total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) Supervisor Diagnostic Imaging for our team to
ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality,
efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We
are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are
seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!Job Summary and
QualificationsAs the Imaging Supervisor, you will be responsible
for day-to-day direction of patient care and flow through the
department / facility. We pride ourselves in knowing that our
employees are compassionate, kind and deliver high quality, patient
centered care. We are looking for someone to join our team that
works hard to support each other where the patients are the center
of all we do. In this role:
- You will be accountable for assisting the Director in planning
and directing of all General Radiology services and or other
activities as assigned to them.
- You will act as a mentor and preceptor for new employees and
students being trained to become Radiology Technologists.
- You will provide quality care of patient from admission to
discharge in non-operating room areas.
- You will establish and maintain effective, cooperative working
relationships with nursing staff, medical staff and other
- You will consider ages of patients when fulfilling patient care
- You will demonstrate the ability to obtain and interpret
information in terms of the patient's needs: possesses knowledge of
growth and development: and has an understanding of the range of
treatment needed for these patient groups.
- You will work with the Director as Performance Improvement
Coordinator, oversees and compiles results of performance
- You will work with Administrative and Medical Director to
identify and organize various PI studies.
What qualifications you will need:
- Registered ARRT
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification.
- Graduation from AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology.
- Three (3) years of prior Radiology experience in a hospital
- Preferred supervisory experience.
- Preferred MRI experience. HCA Healthcare's Alaska Regional
Hospital is known for our expertise, compassion and skills. We are
committed to delivering patient-centered care to every patient on
every visit for our 250 plus bed facility. Year after year, Alaska
Regional receives 5-star ratings for heart attack treatment, bowel
obstruction treatment, and colorectal surgery.
Based in Anchorage, Alaska Regional is located in a thriving
community offering plenty of opportunities to capitalize on the
Alaskan lifestyle. Alaska offers some of the most incredible scenic
beauty around the world which draws visitors year-round who come
for a vacation and end up making Alaska home.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more
than 300 affiliate facilities across the country - offering our
colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA
Healthcare and Alaska Regional are inspired by our mission to care
for and improve human life to create a positive impact in our
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses. "Across HCA Healthcare's more than
2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive
impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive If you find this
opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our
Supervisor Diagnostic Imaging opening. We promptly review all
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly
contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply
today!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Anchorage , Supervisor Diagnostic Imaging, Other , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!