Personal Care Assistant
Company: Comfort Keepers
Posted on: November 22, 2022
$500 Sign-On Bonus* + $100 Vaccination Bonus
Make more than a living!
What if you could have a rewarding career helping others
while working for a company that genuinely cares about you?
Helping Seniors has never been so important and by working with
Comfort Keepers you will have the opportunity to elevate the
quality of life of older adults throughout our community. In this
role, you will provide a helping hand, supportive companionship,
and day-to-day assistance to our clients, all while bringing hope
and joy to them and their families.
At Comfort Keepers, you are more than just an employee! We work
hard to ensure that your work experience and job fulfillment is
unmatched - and to reward you for your dedication, we've designed a
benefits package that supports your emotional, physical, and social
If you are empathetic, passionate, and ready to begin this
incredible journey, apply today!
COVID Protocol: The pandemic has not stopped us from hiring amazing
individuals to join our care team and we take every precaution to
ensure your safety. Along with personal protective equipment, you
will be provided with the most up to date, thorough training
possible so that you will be at east and safe when you care for
Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay starting between $16.00 - $19.00, depending on
- Vacation and Sick Time benefits for full time and part time
- Flexible start dates and ability to work near your home
- Flexible, regularly available shifts / hours
- Ongoing paid training
- Health and Dental Benefits
- 401K Program
- Supportive and rewarding work environment
- Growing company with opportunity for development
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers!
- Provides companionship for the client, such as talking and
listening, reading aloud, and providing social and emotional
- Helps client with meal preparation, light housekeeping,
laundry, grocery shopping, running errands, organizing incoming
mail, grooming and dressing guidance, and recreational
- Personal Care including bathing, dressing, mobility,
incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Provides transportation to doctor's appointments, beauty shops,
- Records and reports changes in the client's physical condition,
behavior, or appearance
- Companionship and/or Personal Care experience preferred, but
- A passion for the job and genuine desire to help others
- Dependable, responsible, nurturing, and caring attitude
- Access to reliable transportation with a willingness to travel
within the metro area
- Up-to-date car insurance in your name, registration, and valid
- Ability to pass background checks and work-related
- Must pass drug testing
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with previous
experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care
Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Comfort
Keepers considers applicants for all positions without regard to
race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, or any legally protected
status. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified
individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in
an undue hardship.
By applying to this position, you understand that we may contact
you via SMS text message, in which data rates may apply. Should you
want to apply, but are not willing to accept text messages, please
call our office directly.
* Requirements must be met; Specific requirements will be provided
Vaccination not required but must be obtained within ninety (90)
day probation period for additional bonus to be paid.
Keywords: Comfort Keepers, Anchorage , Personal Care Assistant, Other , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!