Company: Spawn Ideas, Inc
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Spawn Ideas is a fully integrated advertising agency that's
independent and employee owned. Our team of employee owners have
"skin in the game" which, along with outstanding benefits and a
"work hard/play hard" culture, encourages happy employees who stay.
Our success comes from our people, our culture, and our care about
the work itself and our clients' business outcomes. Careers and
friends blossom here.As owners, when the agency succeeds, so do we,
which is why there are no sideliners at Spawn. We are bold and
resourceful - perpetual adventurers at work and play. Just as we
embrace the outdoors in Alaska, we are energized by our work - for
the fun of it and the challenge it brings. Our commitment, energy
and drive, and desire to climb higher and push harder are fuel for
the work we do at Spawn for our clients and their
brands.Advertising Age recognized Spawn with Northwest Small Agency
of the Year awards in 2017 and 2018, and with a national, silver,
Best Culture award in 2018. We've been called Alaska's "Top Shop"
(Adweek Magazine) and one of the "75 Best Places to Work for
Millennials." And Outside Magazine has named Spawn one of "100 Best
Places to Work" in America for 10 years in a row.We are looking for
an Account Supervisor ideally, with telecom/tech
experience.position summary:The Account Supervisor within the
Account Management team is a senior-level management position. He
or she will oversee all phases of Agency involvement with assigned
accounts though their primary role as the account business leader.
The Account Supervisor is a leadership consultant, fostering
productive communication between client and Agency staff,
identifying common goals, and ensuring a final product that's
profitable and effective for the client and the Agency.key
- Build strong working relationships with clients who consider
Spawn Ideas a strategic resource and business partner (as measured
by annual Agency Performance Reviews).
- Develop and maintain a strategic plan for each account and
continually develop ideas for building a client's business.
- Assist the client in adapting strategically to the
ever-changing, competitive marketplace.
- Maintain awareness of current research, the marketplace, the
competitive environment, and the client's customer, industry and
positioning in order to recommend additional strategies/projects to
- Develop entry and mid-level account management staff to assume
greater responsibility and promotion.
- Make resource recommendations to Management Supervisor.
- Keep Director of Account Management apprised of status on all
projects and client relationships.
- Ensure staff is utilizing existing resources to grow knowledge
base, increase Spawn Idea's edge in the marketplace, and continue
to demonstrate value to clients.
- Work with agency executives and/or new business committee to
make new business presentations as needed.
- are outstanding communicators, in person and in writing
- are great relationship builders
- clearly establish objectives and priorities for client
- help develop, articulate, and adhere to, agreed upon
- place a high priority on the Agency's financial
- are extremely organized, deliberate and thorough, with polished
time and deadline management skills
- actively employ creative and effective problem-solving
- are committed to developing entry and mid-level staff
- prepare thorough, accurate and consistent work to clients,
reflective of the agency's quality standards
- demonstrate a clear, comfortable, persuasive presentation style
for both formal and informal settings
- have worked in and are comfortable with all advertising
- comprehend and can speak intelligently about media mixknowledge
- Excellent writing and public speaking skills
- Understanding and familiarity with marketing/advertising
tactics including digitaleducation and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or
related field required
- Have 5-7 years of experience - or more - in
marketing/advertising, in an agency setting (or if you have
telecom/tech marketing experience, on the client side)the
perks:Outstanding benefits. Spawn Ideas pays a generous portion of
each employee's insurance premium for the individual and their
families. Beyond the basics, employees get an annual activity bonus
to encourage participation in walk/run races, or for park passes,
camping fees, etc. The Anchorage office is located one block from
the Coastal Trail (a popular ski/walk/run trail), and just blocks
from salmon fishing right downtown. In Denver, we office in a
shared workspace to encourage frequent, collaborative in-person get
togethers.Spawn benefits include being automatically enrolled in
our ESOP (employee stock ownership program) plan and 401k, annual
performance-based discretionary bonus, medical, dental, vision,
paid vacation and sick days, PAWternity (2 days off with a new pet
or to grieve a lost one), company paid holidays and summer and
holiday hours programs that allow more time with family and more
time enjoying the outdoors.Spawn Ideas is an equal opportunity
employer (EOE). We support diversity in the workforce. Reasonable
accommodations will be considered for disabled
individuals.___________________Physical RequirementsSeeing: Able to
read reports and use computerHearing: Able to hear well enough to
communicate with co-workers, vendors, and clients, in person and on
phoneOther: Able to lift at least 10 pounds and mobile enough to
change paper in computer printers, must have a valid driver's
license and access to personal transportation
Keywords: Spawn Ideas, Inc, Anchorage , account supervisor, Other , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!