Company: TH 1
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: DOESCOPEThe Buyer/Planner is responsible
for receiving and managing customer sales orders, generating work
orders, ensuring orders are released on time, monitoring material
requirements, ordering parts from assigned suppliers to maintain
safety stock levels, ensuring constant internal and external
communications, optimizing available resources, while monitoring
performance metrics aligned with the goals and objectives of the
company.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for the release of work orders for production.
- From a report of sales orders or current demands, develop a
- Analyze sales orders for missing components and expedite with
- Responsible for updating information on delivery days to the
- Run the Material Resource Planning (MRP) system for the release
of work orders.
- Release purchase orders to assigned vendors as necessary.
- Monitor and understand landed cost of product to determine best
- Comply with the company's safety policies and procedures.
- Receive and schedule sales orders in the companies ERP system
while considering customer requirements, availability of materials
- Monitor your key performance indicators such as: on-time
deliveries, late orders, sales compliance, and delivery times.
- Maintain constant communication with sales managers, and all
departments involved to carry out the fulfillment of customer needs
and maximum optimization of resources.
- Maintain a stable production program in order to contribute to
the maximum use of resources and the increase in the productivity
of the operation.
- Take leadership to carry out activities that benefit the
fulfillment of production plans, shipments, receipts and
availability of raw materials and subassemblies.
- Perform daily maintenance to system parameters for the correct
functioning of the MRP system and the correct demand for materials
in order to have the necessary inventory taking care of the
excesses and obsolescence of its products.
- Avoid having obsolete finished product inventory generated from
cancellations of sales orders, communicate with sales and planning
management to propose payment by the customer and / or if
necessary, seek the reassignment of orphan inventory to other sales
- Communicates and implements company goals, policies and
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Leadership Skills
- Knowledge of reporting and statistics
- Knowledge of physical inventory processes
- Spanish: PreferredEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in a Planner or Buyer role
- Knowledge of business software, including Microsoft Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, and Adobe
- Experience with Syteline a plus.
Keywords: TH 1, Anchorage , Buyer/Planner, Other , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!