Medical Social Worker - Denali Clinic
Company: Liberty Administrative
Posted on: August 7, 2022
We are currently seeking a Medical Social Worker for our
outpatient dialysis clinic located in Anchorage, AK. The key
responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Responsible, through direct action for the overall psychosocial
management and quality of patient care.
- Ability to provide psychosocial evaluation and counseling to
patients and their families.
- The ability to complete records and maintain case record.
- Provides guidance for patients' services. These may include
outpatient dialysis programs and self-care home programs delivered
in the community.
- Serve as an integral member of the interdisciplinary team and
in collaboration with the Physician and management team, will
contribute to the plan of care, and document the plan,
interventions and evaluation of outcomes in the interdisciplinary
progress notes. *Please note that this is not an all-inclusive list
of the responsibilities of the position.
- Possession of a Master's Degree in Social Work. Master's from
an accredited school of Social Work or its clinical Practice.
- Eligible for membership on the National Association of Social
- At least one-year experience in a medical setting
- Ability to provide psychosocial evaluations and counseling to
ESRD patients and their families. The ability to complete and
- At least one-year experience as a Medical Social Worker in a
clinical setting, dialysis or other physically ill population
- Must be licensed in Alaska or willing and able to apply for and
receive license in the State. Skills needed for success:
- Leadership ability and organizational skills.
- Computer software knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to understand and implement government standards.
Physical Job Requirements:
- Frequent long periods of standing, bending, stooping, walking,
- The ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to travel to and from clinics as neededWhat we can
- Competitive compensation plans.
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans, generous
paid-time off and a 401k Retirement Plan with a company match
- Excellent work/life balance schedules.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities available at
- Opportunities for advancementLiberty Administrative Services,
LLC provides an inclusive and safe environment for all applicants
and employees. Liberty Administrative Services, LLC treats all
individuals equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex
(gender identity, gender expression, transgender), sexual
orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, marital status, national
origin or ancestry, citizenship status, disability, military
status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other
impermissible factor according to applicable law. For applicants in
need of assistance or special accommodations for any part of the
application process because of a medical condition or disability,
please send an email to to let us know the nature of your
Keywords: Liberty Administrative, Anchorage , Medical Social Worker - Denali Clinic, Other , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!