Consumer Lending Processing Specialist I, II, III
Company: Alaska USA Federal Credit Union
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Overview:Reports to: Consumer Lending Processing Supervisor
Functions Supervised: None
Primary Functions: Coordinate branch/member closings and perform
necessary data input.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to all phone, mail and internet generated member
inquiries regarding loan approvals, denials, guidelines, policies,
- Contact members and branches with approved loan requests,
advise them of the terms and conditions of the loan.
- Coordinate with members and branches to obtain the necessary
information and documentation for loan closing.
- Process, fund, and close CLC mail and E-Sign loans.
- Obtain all loan related documents, verify validity of title
documents, and obtain loan payoffs when necessary.
- Create and review loan checklists.
- Create adverse actions letters and Pre-Approval letters as
- Monitor and process requests and applications in assigned loan
queues, phone queues and email inboxes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications:Education: High
school graduate or equivalent.
Creditable Experience in Lieu of Education: Not Applicable
Experience/Skills: One year increasingly responsible experience in
a related position, preferably within the consumer loan area or a
comparable member service-related position with this credit union.
One year direct public contact experience preferred. Must be able
to type 35 wpm, operate a 10-key calculator and be familiar with
on-line data operations. Must have ability to diplomatically handle
difficult situations. Must be willing to work evenings and
Tenure: Consumer Lending Processing Specialist II or III, Category
13 or 12, requires meeting proven acceptable performance standards
as established by management. Directly related work experience
and/or accelerated training completion may be substituted for
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Alaska USA Federal Credit Union, Anchorage , Consumer Lending Processing Specialist I, II, III, Other , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!