Executive Housekeeper - Salary
Company: Stonebridge Companies
Posted on: May 12, 2022
The purpose of an EXECUTIVE HOUSEKEEPER- is to manage the
housekeeping department by overseeing the planning, organizing, and
execution of department's activities.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Responsible for hiring, training and managing the performance
of housekeeping staff and supervisors.
- Plans and organizes the cleaning of all guests' rooms and
- Provide daily cleaning assignments to room attendants.
- Manage staffing fluctuations and identify staffing needs.
- Monitors guest service scores via reports and guest comments
for cleanliness, addresses any issues immediately and implements
programs that meet or exceed brand benchmarks, in conjunction with
- Ensures that all housekeeping associates have been thoroughly
trained and are consistently following service standards and
- Inspect cleanliness of all hotel rooms and public areas.
- Provide current and prospective associates with information
about company policies and job duties.
- Develops and executes incentives and programs that promote
positive associate relations.
- Develops weekly staff work schedules within budgeted labor
guidelines to ensure maximum productivity and revenue while
maintaining service standards and quality.
- Conducts and maintains inventory of all linens, in-room
amenities and cleaning supplies and place inventory orders when
- Works closely with maintenance department to ensure that
maintenance and repairs involving guest rooms and public areas are
- Performs any other duties as requested by General
Manager.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform essential duties.QUALIFICATIONS AND
REQUIREMENTS:EDUCATION/EXPERIENCEOne year related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and experience or
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or
university.COMPUTER SKILLSAbility to interpret and perform
intermediate computer functions.Must be proficient in Outlook, Word
and Excel.WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
up to 8 hours a day.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail,
speed accuracy, follow through, and work with a minimum
- Ability to exert physical effort consistent with cleaning
assigned rooms as per the hotel standards.
- Ability to grasp, bend, and stoop; push or pull heavy loads
weighing up to 30 lbs.What to Expect
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done.
- Be recognized for excellence.
Our company does not discriminate against its associates or
applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation,
veteran status, physical or mental disability or medical condition.
Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all
aspects of the employer-associate relationships, including
recruitment, hiring, advancement, compensation, benefits, training,
promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Every reasonable accommodation will be made for disabled
associates.Resumes and applications for employment will be
evaluated on the basis of qualifications to meet the requirements
of the position and ability to perform the requirements of the
Keywords: Stonebridge Companies, Anchorage , Executive Housekeeper - Salary, Other , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!