Summer 2022 Internship - CleanPack Chemist (Field Chemist) - Anchorage,AK
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: January 13, 2022
The Opportunity:Summer 2022 Internship - CleanPack ChemistThe
internship will be responsible for Lab Pack Processing and Drum
Receiving/Coding. We are searching for a reliable and team-oriented
individual with an excellent commitment to safety to join our
growing team!Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
your careerKey Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times
- Offloads containers from Van trailers upon arrival at the
- Receives all incoming containers and properly codes all waste
for disposal processing
- Completes all paperwork associated with consolidation process
and performs waste tracking operations through Clean Harbors
proprietary software, WIN
- Samples all incoming drums and performs basic chemical analysis
of samples following prescribed procedures
- Calibrates and utilizes lab instrumentation required to run
basic analysis, completes all paperwork associated with analysis
and drum sampling, ensures that all work meets applicable QA/QC
- Assures all drums are assigned proper disposal process code
and/or outbound profile, responsible for knowledge of Clean Harbors
proprietary WIN system applicable to receiving, routing and billing
- Conveys critical verbal and written information to internal and
- Ensures real time tracking of all containers via Clean Harbors
WIN system in conjunction with handheld scanners
- Supply management in their area of responsibility, and best
management practices including proper housekeeping.What does it
take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Preferably be pursuing a bachelor's or advanced degree in an
applicable discipline (Chemistry, Biology, Environmental Sciences,
etc) and be in their Junior or Senior year.
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Anchorage , Summer 2022 Internship - CleanPack Chemist (Field Chemist) - Anchorage,AK, Other , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!