Senior Account Executive
Company: Mosaic Media Agency
Posted on: January 12, 2022
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive to grow our
current accounts team. Account Executives work directly with
clients and our internal media team with organizing campaigns,
client and market research, developing marketing strategies, etc.
This work is a critical factor to ensure the agency is providing
clients with excellent service. Duties include:
- Managing accounts.
- Meeting with clients frequently, serving as the primary contact
between our agency and them.
- Discussing strategy with clients to best meet their goals and
help develop those strategies with the media team.
- Presenting proposals to clients.
- Addressing any issues or delays in work for the client.
- Managing budgets for multiple accounts.
- Onboarding new accounts and work with the team in negotiating
- Marketing or communications background.
- Strong background and understanding in digital marketing.
- Knowledge and familiarity with market research techniques and
- Good understanding of office management and marketing
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organized with customer-oriented approach.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Google Spreadsheets, Windows
OS, marketing computer software and online applications (Online
Analytics, Google Ads, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)
- Great communication and people skills.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field is a strong
Benefits include working in a friendly, team-oriented and
stimulating work environment, paid vacation and holidays for
eligible employees. After a 90-day review, additional benefits and
pay increase may be assessed.
$55k - $85k yearly salary DOEby Jobble
Keywords: Mosaic Media Agency, Anchorage , Senior Account Executive, Other , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!