Receptionist - Residential Mortgage LLC
Company: Alaska Pacific Bank
Posted on: January 11, 2022
At Northrim Bank's Residential Mortgage LLC, our vision is to be
Alaska's premier bank and employer of choice! We are looking for
professional and knowledgeable employees who take pride in their
work. We believe in providing value for our customers and
The Receptionist provides a variety of clerical and administrative
support to the department. Main duties include answering
telephones, greeting visitors, filing, and data entry.
The following duties are intended to provide a representative
summary of the major duties and responsibilities and ARE NOT
intended to serve as a comprehensive list of all duties performed
by all employees in this classification. Incumbent(s) may not be
required to perform all duties listed and may be required to
perform additional duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Welcome and direct visitors in a professional and courteous
manner while maintaining office security.
* Answer, screen, and direct calls in a professional manner.
Forward to appropriate employee or voice mail.
* Answer customer questions and provide general information on
Residential Mortgage services and policies.
* Perform general clerical duties to include photocopying, faxing,
and scanning documents for Loan Officers and Loan Processors in a
timely fashion, while keeping all documents confidential and
* Keep front lobby clean and presentable. Help maintaining the
coffee bar supplies and cleanliness at all times.
* Receive loan and appraisal payments from customers. Issue written
receipts, and email notification of payment to Loan Originator and
* Receive, sort, and forward incoming mail and deliveries to
appropriate employee or department
* Process USPS items and FedEx shipments. Forward tracking
information to Loan Originator or Processor.
* Work closely with supervisor to create Loan Originator Floor
Calendar for each month.
* Follow applicable state & federal laws and regulations.
* Comply with company, FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA and industry standard
rules and guidelines.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* One year of general administrative experience in an office
* Experience using multi-line phone system is preferred.
* Experience in mortgage, consumer lending, or other related field
* Related military education/experience may be used as a substitute
for education or work experience.
Licenses & Certifications
* Must have a valid driver's license and reliable
Knowledge & Communication Skills
* Ability to read, write, and speak English sufficiently to
comprehend, analyze, and effectively communicate business
memorandums, technical procedures, and government regulations.
* Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
* Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
Analytical & Decision Making Skills
* Self-directed, able to work independently without supervision,
and be able to prioritize multiple projects to meet firm
Computer/Software/Other Equipment Skills
* Basic knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and Outlook. Ability to operate standard office
equipment such as PC, printer, fax/copier, and telephone.
* The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
* Work is performed in a professional office environment.
WORKER CATEGORY: Full-Time
Northrim Bank is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. Northrim Bank does not discriminate in employment based
upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, physical or mental disability,
protected veteran status, pregnancy, parenthood, marital status,
changes in marital status, genetic information or any other status
protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Alaska Pacific Bank, Anchorage , Receptionist - Residential Mortgage LLC, Other , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!