Servicing Support Specialist I
Company: Alaska USA Federal Credit Union
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Reports To:Mortgage Servicing Administration Default
ManagerPrimary Functions:Mortgage Servicing Administration and Real
Estate Loan Center Receptionist. Performs General department
support functions.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform as receptionist for Mortgage Servicing (MSA) and Real
Estate Lending Department (RELC). Answers and direct calls, takes
messages. Greets mortgage and real estate loan borrowers/members.
May provide loan program information and/or applications, accepts
payments and issue receipts.
- Responsible for monitoring supply levels and coordinating with
MSA Administration Support Officer for ordering supplies.
- Responsible for opening mail, processing and distributing to
the appropriate units in MSA or RELC or routing to appropriate
department within the credit union. Research and obtain loan
numbers for mail that does not reference a loan number and sort and
distribute insurance mail (hazard, flood, MI) to the appropriate
- Responsible for overnight mailing via UPS or Fed-Ex as
- Responsible for monitoring real estate loans paid off,
preparing reconveyance requests for paid in full loans and sending
documents for imaging.
- Maintains tracking of paid in full loans report for MSA.
- May provide documents to the subservicing vendor as required
through various reports and/or requests to include AHFC paid in
- Assist with preparing files/documents for records retention or
imaging as required.
- Provides support to mortgage servicing as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Education:High school
graduate or equivalent.Creditable Experience in Lieu of
Education:Not ApplicableExperience/Skills:One-year prior clerical
work experience with public contact is preferred. Must be able to
answer multiple phone lines, direct callers and maintain a
professional and courteous image. This position is required to
greet members/borrowers in person, directing them to the
appropriate person. Filing in alphabetical, numerical, or
color-coded sequence. Ability to identify and differentiate
documents. Proficient calculator, typing of 30-35 w.p.m., data
input skills and familiarity with general office equipment is
required.Tenure:Servicing Support Specialist II, Category 16
requires six months tenure in the Servicing Support Specialist I
position with performance that meets or exceeds expectations.
Directly related work experience and/or accelerated training
completion may be substituted for tenure.
Keywords: Alaska USA Federal Credit Union, Anchorage , Servicing Support Specialist I, Other , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!