Company: DLH Holdings Corp.
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Overview DLH is seeking candidates to work in Alaska to assist
with the surge in COVID-19 cases. These are temporary (3-6 month)
travel positions that will support various urban and rural
community locations in the Anchorage area by Checking- In and
Checking-Out patients that are being tested or vaccinated at the
facility. Per diem and travel expenses will be covered by DLH.
Responsibilities Duties will include:
- Check in patient and monitor computer registration
- Assist with documentation of vaccines into VacTrAK system
(state immunization computer system)
- Provide participants with COVID-19 vaccine info sheet and
- Assist with monitoring post vaccine participants Qualifications
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three months related previous experience and/or training
- Must be able to pass a background investigation and drug
- Must be able to work in the US without visa sponsorship DLH
Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or
Keywords: DLH Holdings Corp., Anchorage , Check-In Clerk, Other , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!