Registered Nurse - RN
Company: Connected Health Care, LLC
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Registered Nurse - RN - BSN
ICU - ER - Pediatrics - Med/Surg - Home Health - FLOAT
Connected Health Care has been engaged by a renowned hospital in
Homer, Alaska recruit full-timecritical care RNs to join
their team! This state-of-the-art provider is one of the most
respected in the area and places a huge emphasis on their
employee’s success and career trajectory. This facility gives
nurses the opportunity to learn new skills, transition departments,
and advance quickly. They are also extremely flexible when catering
to each nurses specific situation. New grads welcome to apply!
If you are a new or experienced RN who is looking to join a
compassionate group of nurses striving to provide top-quality
service in an incredible area, this position is for you!
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, and currently
licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Indiana.
- Preferred: at least one year's clinical experience, medical,
surgical, or critical care.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligations.
- Has excellent observation, good clinical judgment, and good
oral and written communication skills.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little to no
- Acts as a liaison between patient/family and healthcare
personnel to ensure necessary care is provided promptly and
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits
Staff Registered Nurses have varying responsibilities depending
on the department but are always responsible for providing
excellent patient care, assessments, & treatment based on patient
and/or family needs. Staff Registered Nurses will also practice in
accordance with all regulatory, professional, legal, and hospital
policies as well as consistently demonstrate behaviors that model
the Core Values and the hospital's mission statement. Effective
written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions,
percentages, area (BSP), circumference, and volume. Ability to
define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid
Required License / Certificates:
- Registered Nurse with current Alaska RN license.
- BLS certification.
If you are interested in hearing more about this great
opportunity, please contact:
Austin Copeland - Senior Executive Recruiter
512 - 759 - 8884
Keywords: Connected Health Care, LLC, Anchorage , Registered Nurse - RN, Other , Homer, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!