Transaction Processing Associate II
Company: Conduent Incorporated
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers
mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100
companies and over 500 governments - creating exceptional outcomes
for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference
and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued
Job Track Description:
- Performs business support or technical work, using data
organizing and coordination skills.
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- In some areas, requires vocational training, certifications,
licensures, or equivalent experience.
- Expands skills within an analytical or operational
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training, and
- Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work.
- Works within established procedures and practices.
- Works with a moderate degree of supervision.
- Has developed skills in a range of processes, procedures, and
- Integrates teams for the best outcome and achievement of
- Impacts a team, by example, through the quality service and
- Follows standardized procedures and practices.
- Receives regular, but moderate supervision and guidance.
- Has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Manages own workload.
- Ability to problem solve without supervisory approval.
- Evaluates and selects solutions from established operating
- Exchanges information and ideas effectively.
- Captures and validates more complex data.
- Pre-adjudicates documents and corrects data.
- Researches and examines issues and ensures information is
available for next steps.
- Conducts extra searches to extract accurate data and inputs the
- Completes assignments using multiple source documents to verify
- Follows up on pending research documents.
- Returns electronic data forms to the customer for additional
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers
applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender
expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation,
physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide
dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status,
basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to
apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such
accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the
accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the
"Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google
Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click
here to access or download the form. You may also click here to
access Conduent's ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
Keywords: Conduent Incorporated, Anchorage , Transaction Processing Associate II, Other , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!