Purchasing Coordinator (FT) - Alaska Surgery Center
Company: Surgical Care Affiliates
Posted on: June 12, 2021
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically
partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems
across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA
operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory
surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with
approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
The Purchasing Coordinator is responsible for purchasing and
maintaining the facility's inventory to support patient care, and
to achieve organizational goals as directed by the facility
management. Effective inventory control and managing facilities
budget for resources and materials in a manner that supports
medical needs of the center. Fiscal responsibility in keeping
material costs minimized without compromising quality.
- Demonstrated skill on computer input and operation and oversees
facility inventory management plan
- Knowledge of inventory/stock procedures
- Knowledgeable of equipment and supply orders, par levels,
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to set priorities
- Ability to provide direction to others that is clear, concise,
and promotes efficiency throughout the facility
- Alert to detail and follow-up. Maintains accurate records
- Ability to frequently lift and carry articles 25 lbs. or
- Effectively organizes time, equipment, and supplies.
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 2 years previous ASC/hospital experience in related
field (Purchasing, CS, SPD, Receiving)
- Self-directed and able to operate independently
- Exceptional communication and teamwork
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care
Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy),
age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are
required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Surgical Care Affiliates, Anchorage , Purchasing Coordinator (FT) - Alaska Surgery Center, Other , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!